C'est Moi Clarify Blemish Treatment Pads for Acne

Clear away blemishes with these gentle, yet effective, treatment pads created for delicate skin types. Blemishes and blackheads are targeted and treated without stripping skin of its natural moisture balance. Salicylic acid, lactic acid and aloe vera provide a specialized approach to gently soothe the skin while helping to clear away blemishes to reveal healthy-looking, calm and balanced skin.

Did anyones C’est MOI padss dry out before opening them ?
Start your review of C'est Moi Clarify Blemish Treatment Pads for Acne!
How would you rate this product?
San Diego, CA
C'est Moi Clarify Blemish Treatment Pads for Acne uploaded by Laura A.
I received these complimentary for review purposes and I’m quite glad I did. I will admit that I am not a chronic acne sufferer and I only get breakouts due to hormones or occasionally when i don’t remove my make up before bed (terrible I know). While these were no miracle cure that banish breakouts overnight, I will say that they definitely reduced irritation and Inflammation with continued use. I am over all pretty pleased with this product and will continue to use!
Somerville, MA
C'est Moi Clarify Blemish Treatment Pads for Acne uploaded by Whit K.
C'est Moi Clarify Blemish Treatment Pads for Acne uploaded by Whit K.
The blemish pads were one of my favorite products in the C’est Moi set I received complimentary from Influenster. The pads removed dirt I wasn’t able to get off with Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 . My skin felt fresh and clean. That being said, they dried out pretty easily and sometimes I would have to use more than one. They don’t stand up to the Peter Thomas Roth Gentle Complexion Correction Pads , however for the price point I wouldn’t expect them to. They are worth trying if you have acne prone skin and are looking for a clean product.
Ames, IA
C'est Moi Clarify Blemish Treatment Pads for Acne uploaded by McKenzie H.
These wipes were okay. I did have a bit of a reduction in acne, but my skin felt very dry after using them. The smell was definitely not pleasant, and it doesn’t feel very nice on my skin. For the price, I don’t think they’re the best product out there. I do think the packaging is very nice, though! It looks nice on my shelf with my other products.
El Monte, CA
I’ve had some leftover acne on my jawline and neck from my period recently and it was puffy and angry and I kept picking it. And I’ve been using these and in the morning my acne is less inflamed it doesn’t burn(I’ve definitely wiped over a spot I had just popped) and they don’t smell. These have worked. I have dry skin and my face doesn’t feel all tight and dry after. It just feels like I used a makeup wipe honestly. But the results are less inflamed face. I got these free and will definitely keep reaching for this till I’m done with the container. Which may last a while since 2 wipes do my whole face and neck.
Fallbrook, CA
C'est Moi Clarify Blemish Treatment Pads for Acne uploaded by Ida Marie R.
These pads are amazing , has helped heal and dry out my acne that I had before I stared testing C'est Moi Clarify Blemish Treatment Pads for Acne I haven't had any new acne brakes since I stared using them . I haven't had any problems with Pads drying out my skin. I would recommend to any one looking for a product with 2% Salicylic Acid . I received this product complimentary for testing purposes
Cheektowaga, NY
I received these in a VoxBox and I like them so far! They aren’t very wet so if you have acne all over your face, you may want to use 2 of them. Overall, in the last 3 weeks I’ve been using them (off and on because I didn’t want to irritate my skin using a new product), I’ve noticed my big pimples get smaller but it did nothing for my blackheads. I’m glad I got to try these and these might work great for some people but I most likely won’t purchase them again
Fontana , CA
C'est Moi Clarify Blemish Treatment Pads for Acne uploaded by Yolanda I.
I don’t have much acne, so I gave this to a friend whom I thought might like it. however, she said mentioned that they felt refreshing and it didn’t break her out more like most other products. She does have delicate skin and I have a seen a difference in her skin in regards to some scars that she has. But then again not everything works for every one.
Irvine, CA
C'est Moi Clarify Blemish Treatment Pads for Acne uploaded by Jannie
These Clarify Blemish Treatment Pads are pretty alright! They worked quite well, but I don’t know how well they would get rid of scarring if that’s what you want. They do well at keeping my acne in check! They also don’t dry out my skin which is really nice! The packaging is also really pretty and nice! The only thing I’m not too sure about is the smell. It’s not bad, but it’s not the greatest. I received this product for free to review.
Cathedral Cty, CA
C'est Moi Clarify Blemish Treatment Pads for Acne uploaded by Hannah S.
I received this product complimentary for testing purposes. I'm not a fan of acne treatment pads in general because they are so drying and a lot of time causes more of a problem then they solve. I did notice that this company was acknowledging this concern and tried to fix the issue by also using a lactic acid and by using aloe vera to soothe, but it was still so strong and drying so the effort is really just a nice consideration.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I received these complimentary for testing purposes, and I have to say I like them. I’m not sure how they have fared with clearing my acne, but I have found that using them after cleaning my face, they definitely take off extra dirt and oil from my face that I wouldn’t have known was there without them! I like the idea of these wipes, and the ingredients in them, but maybe would like if they were a little bit more wet as well!