C'est Moi Clarify Blemish Treatment Pads for Acne

Clear away blemishes with these gentle, yet effective, treatment pads created for delicate skin types. Blemishes and blackheads are targeted and treated without stripping skin of its natural moisture balance. Salicylic acid, lactic acid and aloe vera provide a specialized approach to gently soothe the skin while helping to clear away blemishes to reveal healthy-looking, calm and balanced skin.

Did anyones C’est MOI padss dry out before opening them ?
Start your review of C'est Moi Clarify Blemish Treatment Pads for Acne!
How would you rate this product?
Las Vegas, NV
C'est Moi Clarify Blemish Treatment Pads for Acne uploaded by Melissa D.
I used these and it did help diminish the size of my acne. They are very gentle on the skin and do not sting. They leave you with a fresh feeling. They help removed any remaining makeup or dirt on my face without excessively drying out my face. It definitely has a good price point and I love that it’s a clean product. It doesn’t have a lot of ingredients that are bad for the skin. I did receive this product complimentary.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
received this product complimentary for testing purposes and I’m not mad about it! I do have acne prone skin so these come in handy. It’s been a while since I’ve used acne pads. I use other acne products so I’m not sure if this actually works but I haven’t broken out from it so that’s good! I like their clean ingredients except I don’t like the alcohol hence why I knocked off one star but it’s not a huge deal breaker.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
C'est Moi Clarify Blemish Treatment Pads for Acne uploaded by Ayesha Y.
I got this product complimentary from Influenster. I have acne prone skin and it did not leave my skin dry the next morning like many other acne products. I noticed that my skin was less red in the morning. I tend to be really red during a breakout. I really recommend this! The only thing was the bottle was initially hard to open because the lid got stuck, otherwise it is a great product!
Pensacola , FL
I am very prone to acne breakouts. I started using this product, and have noticed a significant difference in the appearance of my acne. I loved the smell, I would say the only problem would be they left my face kind of dry afterwards, but thats normally to be expected with acne pads. I recieved this product complimentary, however i would purchase it for my skincare routine
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
These blemish pads are likely my favorite item from the set. You can tell that it’s making a difference in your skin. It even removes the remaining dirt that cleansers cannot remove. It reminds me of a toner, and could be used in a similar manner. The product does utilize salicylic acid, so it can be very drying. I recommend using moisturizer after using this product.
San Diego, CA
These are AMAZING and I started using them when I got them complimentary from Influenster, but then I got a cystic pimple that hurt me so bad and these made it go away in literally 2 days- SO FAST. I love how you can use them everyday and they truly work as a way to rid your face of those troublesome acne spots. Buying again immediately once I run out !
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Y’all. Can we stop with the salicylic acid and instead transition to glycolic acid or sulfur based skin care?? People (like me) are allergic to this acid and it just dries the heck out of skin. Out with the old technologies and in with the new here in 2020!! I’d much rather buy the glycolic Pixi Skintreats Glow Tonic (bc again pads are not eco friendly)
Potsdam, NY
C'est Moi Clarify Blemish Treatment Pads for Acne uploaded by Tia B.
I was impressed with these, when I see 'blemish treatment pads for ance' I think of harsh chemicals. But these are like water. They are definitely a great product for young skin that doesn't need extreme acne treatment more of a preteen- teen maintenance treatment. My 9 year old is getting small black heads, I'll definitely have her using thesw often.
Abilene, KS
I’m not a huge fan of these but they did an okay job. I had a hard time getting past the smell, almost elmers glue stick like. It didn’t really help get rid of acne just kept the areas from having it as severe, which is a plus, but not what’s advertised. They also dry out super fast. I did receive this complimentary to test through Influenster.
Mesa, AZ
I love these blemish wipes! I had a major break out the day before I received these and I’ve been using them for a couple days now and I noticed that my acne was drying out after only one use. I definitely will be purchasing these because it’s hard to find a good blemish wipe that works for sensitive skin and doesn’t have a strong smell.