C'est Moi Clarify Blemish Treatment Pads for Acne

Clear away blemishes with these gentle, yet effective, treatment pads created for delicate skin types. Blemishes and blackheads are targeted and treated without stripping skin of its natural moisture balance. Salicylic acid, lactic acid and aloe vera provide a specialized approach to gently soothe the skin while helping to clear away blemishes to reveal healthy-looking, calm and balanced skin.

Did anyones C’est MOI padss dry out before opening them ?
Start your review of C'est Moi Clarify Blemish Treatment Pads for Acne!
How would you rate this product?
Santa Ana, CA
i love these pads, forsure my favorite Going to buy once i run out i use them in the morning and at night.
Dunbar, PA
C'est Moi Clarify Blemish Treatment Pads for Acne uploaded by Ashlye W.
I love makeup removing wipes. I love the fact that these are for general skin. And don’t make me break out.
Montclair , CA
These are amazing. I use them every night before I go to bed and I feel great and clear in the morning !
Las Vegas, NV
C'est Moi Clarify Blemish Treatment Pads for Acne uploaded by nique P.
I have a sensitive skin. So far, this product doesn’t break me out, and it is very gentle to the skin.
Yeadon, PA
Now these are amazing I will definitely tell everyone I know about these ! Nice feel on my skin as well
Lamont , CA
C'est Moi Clarify Blemish Treatment Pads for Acne uploaded by C I.
C'est Moi Clarify Blemish Treatment Pads for Acne uploaded by C I.
very good really something that we all must have special to remove the wilts that leave us some grains
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ehh these are ok. I didn’t see much of a difference in my skin in terms of keeping blemishes away.
Diamond bar , CA
C'est Moi Clarify Blemish Treatment Pads for Acne uploaded by mey mey K.
I love this thing! If you have acne, then you should totally give this a try! It totally works!
Coral gables , FL
C'est Moi Clarify Blemish Treatment Pads for Acne uploaded by Jessica L.
This dried out my skin sooo much I really did not like this at all my skin is too dry as it is
York, PA
I liked this product. It wasn’t too strong or too fragrant. I liked how it made my skin feel.