C'est Moi Clarify Blemish Treatment Pads for Acne

Clear away blemishes with these gentle, yet effective, treatment pads created for delicate skin types. Blemishes and blackheads are targeted and treated without stripping skin of its natural moisture balance. Salicylic acid, lactic acid and aloe vera provide a specialized approach to gently soothe the skin while helping to clear away blemishes to reveal healthy-looking, calm and balanced skin.

Did anyones C’est MOI padss dry out before opening them ?
Start your review of C'est Moi Clarify Blemish Treatment Pads for Acne!
How would you rate this product?
San Diego, CA
Love these pads! Normally things like this sort of burn my face but these are gentle enough and get the job done. My face feels cleaner after using.
Murrieta , CA
Love these! They don’t try out my skin too much and I love being able to run it on just one spot instead of cream that I feel rubs off while I sleep.
Lititz, PA
C'est Moi Clarify Blemish Treatment Pads for Acne uploaded by Cheyenne P.
The packaging of this product looks very nice. This is the first time I’ve used acne blemishes wipes. I found them to be helpful in decreasing acne.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
C'est Moi Clarify Blemish Treatment Pads for Acne uploaded by Maria Elizabeth A.
Adore astas pequeñas almoaditas ayudsron mucho con la inflamacion de mis granos me encantó su presentacion y lo delicadas que son con mi rostro
Wentzville, MO
C'est Moi Clarify Blemish Treatment Pads for Acne uploaded by Danielle W.
These work so well for quick reduction of blemishes! I use this before I go to bed and in the morning the spot is significantly reduced! Love!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
This was a pretty good product, I liked the fact that the acidic smell was not as strong. It did take some time for my skin to show progress.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Truly helped try out my acne and help the blemishes disappear faster!! I definitely recommend trying this product if you struggle with acne!
Wilmington, CA
C'est Moi Clarify Blemish Treatment Pads for Acne uploaded by Karla M.
These pads leave your skin feeling fresh and smooth. The quality is good on the pads. The leave in of the product makes it so much easier.
Scottsdale, AZ
It’s been three days and I can already see a difference in my skin ! It doesn’t irritate my skin and controls the oil in my face ! Must try
San Diego, CA
C'est Moi Clarify Blemish Treatment Pads for Acne uploaded by Cindy P.
The pads were gentle but had a scent I wasn’t into and it also made my skin get red too but didn’t have any irritation feel it was alright