Skin CareC'est Moi
Clarify Blemish Treatment Pads For Acne

C'Est Moi Clarify Blemish Treatment Pads For Acne

Clean Ingredients • Dermatologist Tested • No Animal Testing • Hypoallergenic Clear away blemishes with these gentle, yet effective, treatment pads created for delicate skin types. Blemishes and blackheads are targeted and treated without stripping skin of its natural moisture balance. Salicylic acid, lactic acid, and aloe vera provide a specialized approach to gently soothe the skin while helping to clear away blemishes to reveal healthy-looking, calm and balanced skin. 45 Pads

What is the best acne spot treatment? I have neutrogena on the spot treatment and grease lightning tea tree oil spot treatment from lush. I need something more effective!
Did anyones C’est MOI padss dry out before opening them ?
Start your review of C'Est Moi Clarify Blemish Treatment Pads For Acne!
Verenice D.
Chula Vista, CA
C'Est Moi Clarify Blemish Treatment Pads For Acne uploaded by Verenice D.
I was actually shocked at how well these worked! I love that these pads are very concentrated and have helped reduce my breakouts! I use one pad at night to remove all the dirt and sweat from my face to prevent new pimples, you can literally see the leftover dirt on the pads after you use them. It also helps dry out the ones that already formed. These wipes didn’t sting like other similar products and didn’t have that chemical smell either, they leave you with a fresh feeling. It has a good price point and I love that it’s a clean product. They're amazing, not too harsh but definitely effective.
Danielle W.
Wentzville, MO
C'Est Moi Clarify Blemish Treatment Pads For Acne uploaded by Danielle W.
These work so well for quick reduction of blemishes! I use this before I go to bed and in the morning the spot is significantly reduced! Love!
Whit K.
Somerville, MA
C'Est Moi Clarify Blemish Treatment Pads For Acne uploaded by Whit K.
C'Est Moi Clarify Blemish Treatment Pads For Acne uploaded by Whit K.
The blemish pads were one of my favorite products in the C’est Moi set I received complimentary from Influenster. The pads removed dirt I wasn’t able to get off with Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 . My skin felt fresh and clean. That being said, they dried out pretty easily and sometimes I would have to use more than one. They don’t stand up to the Gentle Complexion Correction Pads , however for the price point I wouldn’t expect them to. They are worth trying if you have acne prone skin and are looking for a clean product.
Karla M.
Gardena, CA
C'Est Moi Clarify Blemish Treatment Pads For Acne uploaded by Karla M.
These pads leave your skin feeling fresh and smooth. The quality is good on the pads. The leave in of the product makes it so much easier.
Maiya N.
Long Beach, CA
C'Est Moi Clarify Blemish Treatment Pads For Acne uploaded by Maiya N.
This is a great value based on some similar products I’ve seen at high end beauty retailers. I have dry skin and only ever break out around my cycle. I used these pads for 2-3 days, mostly in the evening. It took the size and redness down from what I usually experience. I did experience a bit of dryness however.
Asia F.
Bakersfield, CA
C'Est Moi Clarify Blemish Treatment Pads For Acne uploaded by Asia F.
I received these in my most recent Voxbox from Influenster. I have been using them every other night as instructed. The abrasive pad is still gentle enough to slough away dead skin but doesn’t irritate too much. I wouldn’t recommend if you have sensitive skin. I haven’t seen amazing results, but I think with more consistency, I will.
Ana S.
Glendale, AZ
C'Est Moi Clarify Blemish Treatment Pads For Acne uploaded by Ana S.
I received this product to test out from influenster and this does not dissapoint and it gets the job done once the pimple is up. It didn't sting my face one bit. Some of the pads I used does that but this one no. So absolutely one of my holy grail. ❤
Galilea C.
Tucson, AZ
C'Est Moi Clarify Blemish Treatment Pads For Acne uploaded by Galilea C.
These pads are good, it does sting your blemishes for a little while. It did leave my skin a little red but it did it’s job. It did make my blemishes go down a tad bit. I would recommend this for anyone who loves acne treatment pads.
Taylor C.
Menomonie, WI
C'Est Moi Clarify Blemish Treatment Pads For Acne uploaded by Taylor C.
I already have minimal acne but used these for spot treatments. I would say that they work pretty great from what I can tell. They are gentle and non-drying which I love for my combination skin. I was happy I got to try these!
Jackie S.
Orange, CA
C'Est Moi Clarify Blemish Treatment Pads For Acne uploaded by Jackie S.
I have combination skin tone so I was cautious about putting this on my cheeks. I only put it on my nose and I was happy. It worked well but I only gave it 3 stars due to the smell. It doesn’t smell the best.