Cesar Wet Dog Food Variety Pack Savory Delights Rotisserie Chicken/Filet Mignon - 12 CT uploaded by Alison D.Cesar Wet Dog Food Variety Pack Savory Delights Rotisserie Chicken/Filet Mignon - 12 CT uploaded by Scarlett H.Cesar Wet Dog Food Variety Pack Savory Delights Rotisserie Chicken/Filet Mignon - 12 CT uploaded by valerie m.

BY CESAR #32 in Dog Food

Cesar® Savory Delights™ Canine Cuisine Variety Pack 12 Count.
In Meaty Juices
6 rotisserie chicken flavor with bacon and cheese.
6 filet mignon flavor with bacon and potato.
Food for small dogs.
12-100 g (3.5 oz) trays. see more...

• Did my picture go through I submitted it to show off my b...2 Answers
Pooja P.
My puppy loves Cesar brand food. I feed him half in the morning and half and night. Through the day he eats the Cesar brand dry food and it’s perfect. Sometimes to see if he likes another flavor since they’re only $0.70 at any pet store I just pick up a few flavors and see which one he likes best and then buy those in bulk. Keep in mind that dogs don’t like the same food over and over so you have to switch it up form day to day to keep them eating all their dog food.
Najah E.
Garden Grove , CA
My dog is obsessed this these little containers of food. He was very picky and we couldn’t get him to eat anything so we tried these and he looooves them. They have about 25 different flavors and he loves them all. I recommend this food if you have a dog that is super picky about what he will eat.
sclose25 C.
West Orange
My dog absolutely loves this, the fillet Action that they came out with was definitely a game changer for by dog she could be very picky and doesn’t like most foods for dogs but she loves the Filets! I buy this as her regular dog food and absolutely recommend it to dog owners with picky tendencies
Heather W.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I added this to my dog's kibble for years and they loved it. I like that you can buy it in a 12 count package. I've stopped adding wet food to their kibble due to weight gain on my Corgi as she has gotten older. I still don't think she has forgiven me for not feeding this to her anymore lol
Tiana C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves this food! He’s a Chihuahua terrier! I only buy these once in a while because even though my dog loves them .. we don’t like the gas it gives our dog lol. If your dog is a picky eater he/she will like this food definitely because my dog is a picky eater!
Lourdez R.
Stockton, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My miniature pinscher received a sample of this food and absolutely loved it! This is all I buy him as it doesn’t go to waste like other brands!!! So happy I found this brand for him. I don’t struggle with getting him to eat anymore! Will be recommending this to all the dog owners I know!
ROZE A.
West Warwick, RI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This was my Lhasa apso favorite. We mostly got him the ones with fish, lamb or Chicken since he had a strict diet. These were his cheat day meals & he loved it. Just wish there were more options for dogs that had strict meat diets.
Lyndsey G.
Lake Park , GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My puppy absolutely loves this ! He is picky and we have tried several different brands but this is the only one he chows down on ! They are inexpensive and conveniently packaged . You can find these at most local stores that sell pet products !
Haley L.
Spokane
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs absolutely loved both flavors but the portions are very small and I have very large dogs. So as much as my pups love the product, I cannot justify continuing to buy on a regular basis. Maybe from time to time I will purchase a variety pack like this one but not every week like I do their treats and canned food.
Alexa O.
Thermal, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves this food, it’s good for travelling easy to pack and open, my dog gets happy eating them and they fill him up. I use it for my small dogs and they’re a great investment, I recommend to dog owners
valerie m.
Did my picture go through I submitted it to show off my babies ??