BY CESAR

Cesar® Turkey Canine Cuisine.
With turkey in meaty juices. see more...

Sanquise P.
Detroit , MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
My dog loves turkey. It is very affordable. Sometimes it hard to find at some store locations because they are not pet stores. I can always find it at petsmart if it is not at my grocery store.
raisa d.
spring, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I always buy the pack, all my dogs love them , especially my mastiff and shizou they just adore this food , no hassle feeding them this , i don't worry of them not eating there food. I mix dry food with this for my big dog so he can actually get full, the cans are basically meant for little dogs.
Patricia R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Emma really loved the Cesar wet food and did eat it for about a year. I don't if she just got tired of it or what but she refused 5 eat any longer.

I liked the convenience of it, single serving size was great and I fed her twice a day. All and all. Cesar wet dog food has my vote but it all comes down to what my very spoiled Doxie preferred.
Brandi S.
Dexter, MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I got this for my sistars dog and let me tell you she almost couldn't get it on the floor quick enough. It was gone in like one lick. So its safe to say this is one tasty product.
Katy H.
We give this to my dog for holidays (especially her birthday). She is about 18 pounds and her name is skippy. You can find this food at petsmart or petco. She really loves it and eats it in a matter of seconds.
Norma P.
Los Angeles, CA
My dog is a picky eater but she loves the Cesar varieties. These are pricier than canned selections from other brands but these stay fresh and there is no leftovers. Perfect for mixing with dry food or to give alone. Try the variety packs and look out for coupons and sales at grocery stores!
Tammy N.
Estill, SC
Thank goodness I tried Cesars,I have a 13 year old miniature poodle who was not eating losing weight,lost her spunk,sad eyes.I bought Cesars and now I have a healthy vibrant senior puppy.My vet could not believe it.Thank you @Cesars for giving my dog back to me.
Catherine  K.
I used to Have a teacup yorkie and he LOVED little Caesar. This was actually one of his favorite flavors. The only thing to look out for is it getting in there fur. This is wet dog food so it will dry in there hair and it's hard to get it out sometimes.
Kariny R.
Nashua, NH
My dog absolutely loves all of Cesar's cuisine wet food. I buy it for him every once in a while as a cheat meal, but wouldn't buy it for everyday consumption because of all the additives in it. But whenever I do buy him some he goes nuts! And he is s very picky eater.
Nanci B.
Gresham, OR
My little babies love Cesar cuisines! They have a lot of different flavored cuisines! I see the vegetables and they actually look real! My babies enjoy these so much and they ask for more and more! Although the preserving are so obvious I make sure to scrape that off so babies won't eat it.