BY CESAR

Cesar® Turkey Canine Cuisine.
With turkey in meaty juices. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Raisa D.
spring, TX
I always buy the pack, all my dogs love them , especially my mastiff and shizou they just adore this food , no hassle feeding them this , i don't worry of them not eating there food. I mix dry food with this for my big dog so he can actually get full, the cans are basically meant for little dogs.
Eboneshia H.
Fort Worth, TX
My dog is a picky eater but he loves the Cesar brand. I have to mix a small amount with his dry food or he has the tendency to get diarrhea.
Marie E.
Charlotte, NC
Mi perro coconut le gusta mucho esta comida y mis gatos también ellos disfrutan muchísimo compartir sus alimentos !!!
Andrea M.
San Juan
My little dogs love this they are really old so they are missing some teeth but they still could eat it they love. It
Seema T.
Parsippany, NJ
My dog loves these! He ate this I'm seconds and then had a nice nap after.
Crystal M.
Bakersfield
My baby loves the Ceasar brand products the treats the food the goodies galore! I love them too because she loves them so much. I buy them because she loves them and they're not too expensive
Patricia R.
Franklin, KY
Emma really loved the Cesar wet food and did eat it for about a year. I don't if she just got tired of it or what but she refused 5 eat any longer.

I liked the convenience of it, single serving size was great and I fed her twice a day. All and all. Cesar wet dog food has my vote but it all comes down to what my very spoiled Doxie preferred.
Nanci B.
Hood River, OR
My little babies love Cesar cuisines! They have a lot of different flavored cuisines! I see the vegetables and they actually look real! My babies enjoy these so much and they ask for more and more! Although the preserving are so obvious I make sure to scrape that off so babies won't eat it.
Katy H.
We give this to my dog for holidays (especially her birthday). She is about 18 pounds and her name is skippy. You can find this food at petsmart or petco. She really loves it and eats it in a matter of seconds.
Tammy N.
Estill, SC
Thank goodness I tried Cesars,I have a 13 year old miniature poodle who was not eating losing weight,lost her spunk,sad eyes.I bought Cesars and now I have a healthy vibrant senior puppy.My vet could not believe it.Thank you @Cesars for giving my dog back to me.