Cesar Sunrise Steak & Egg Wet Dog Food 3.5 oz uploaded by Angelica C.Cesar Sunrise Steak & Egg Wet Dog Food 3.5 oz uploaded by Angelica C.

BY CESAR

Made to whet the bigger appetite in your dog, Cesar Sunrise® breakfast grilled steak & eggs flavor in meaty juices is the perfect choice. see more...

Caley C.
Columbia, SC
My yorkie Max is more picky about his food than a small child, so when he licked his bowl clean after I put this in his bowl, I was incredibly surprised. These are incredibly affordable and my Max loves to eat these. The whole Cesar line has always impressed me and kept my dog happy and full!
Janay G.
Bronx , NY
Great ! He love this flavor I should get it more. I usually get his food from target and my dog is a Yorkie so he’s small. So this food size is perfect for him I would buy it again cause that’s pretty much all he eat lol
Karen O.
Los Angeles, CA
My dog doesn’t love this flavor, in fact she didn’t even eat it. She adores this brand but this specific flavor was not a favorite. Wouldn’t recommend trying this one if your dog is picky like mine.
Ashley P.
Deerfield Bch, FL
My dog was 50/50 with these. He loved them but then wouldn’t eat anymore because he was over the taste. They do make going to the bathroom very messy if your dog has a stomach problem
Tanya S.
Glendale
My dog seems to love this stuff, I stock up on it because he goes through it so fast. I got this from PetSmart. great product for the price I would definitely recommend and definitely keep on buying.
Sarah S.
Demopolis
I give it a 4/5 because it seems to be a good feed but my picky pooch just refuses to eat eggs so she didnt enjoy this one. Also i recommend most Ceasars to small breed owners as the price is a little higher and would be expensive to feed a large breed.
Brooke C.
Coats, NC
We feed my dachshund this food every morning and night. We have every flavor made, and he loves them all. Especially the ones with eggs. He always looks at us to give him eggs when we make ours, so if it is already included in his food, it makes everything better.
Destynee M.
Longview, TX
I usually give this to my dog early in the morning. It exceeded my expectations! Bought for a whole 72 cents! Not pricey!! I purchased this from target and I highly recommend to other dog owners I will Definitely be buying again
Dana C.
Warners, NY
My dog didn’t like this at all...even though my cat did like it... lol I wouldn’t buy again and to be honest I had higher expectations.. my dog usually eats everything and wouldn’t go near this. I don’t know why.
Beverly C.
Lorain Ohio
My Baby loves Little Cesar's Steak and egg wet food . I use it as a treat for him It is his favorite wet food . Inexpensive no bad smells like most wet food. Perfectly portioned.
Huda a.
Can I give it to my cat?