Cesar Sunrise Steak & Egg Wet Dog Food 3.5 oz uploaded by Angelica C.Cesar Sunrise Steak & Egg Wet Dog Food 3.5 oz uploaded by Angelica C.

BY CESAR

Made to whet the bigger appetite in your dog, Cesar Sunrise® breakfast grilled steak & eggs flavor in meaty juices is the perfect choice. see more...

Janay G.
Bronx , NY
Great ! He love this flavor I should get it more. I usually get his food from target and my dog is a Yorkie so he’s small. So this food size is perfect for him I would buy it again cause that’s pretty much all he eat lol
Karen O.
SAN YSIDRO, CA
My dog doesn’t love this flavor, in fact she didn’t even eat it. She adores this brand but this specific flavor was not a favorite. Wouldn’t recommend trying this one if your dog is picky like mine.
Ashley P.
Deerfield Bch, FL
My dog was 50/50 with these. He loved them but then wouldn’t eat anymore because he was over the taste. They do make going to the bathroom very messy if your dog has a stomach problem
Sarah S.
Gallion, AL
I give it a 4/5 because it seems to be a good feed but my picky pooch just refuses to eat eggs so she didnt enjoy this one. Also i recommend most Ceasars to small breed owners as the price is a little higher and would be expensive to feed a large breed.
Brooke C.
Fayetteville, NC
We feed my dachshund this food every morning and night. We have every flavor made, and he loves them all. Especially the ones with eggs. He always looks at us to give him eggs when we make ours, so if it is already included in his food, it makes everything better.
Dana C.
Warners, NY
My dog didn’t like this at all...even though my cat did like it... lol I wouldn’t buy again and to be honest I had higher expectations.. my dog usually eats everything and wouldn’t go near this. I don’t know why.
Gabrielle M.
Rochester
My dog loves eating these and it is fun to give them a breakfast like food in the morning! My dog is small so these are the perfect size for him! We have been buying Caesar’s for 10 years so we highly recommend
brooke w.
Loveland
i love this brand! my dogs are picky eaters! luckily, these are found in most grocery stores and are pretty inexpensive! they don’t smell bad and they don’t stain! so i’m very happy with them! my dogs go crazy for them! highly recommend!
Selena O.
Chicopee
My dog absolutely loves these food that’s her everyday food of course I get her different flavors she’s very picky with food she doesn’t eat hard dog food it has to be this type of soft
Beverly C.
Lorain Ohio
My Baby loves Little Cesar's Steak and egg wet food . I use it as a treat for him It is his favorite wet food . Inexpensive no bad smells like most wet food. Perfectly portioned.
Huda a.
Can I give it to my cat?