BY CESAR

Cesar® Sunrise™ Smoked Bacon & Egg Canine Cuisine.
With in meaty juices. see more...

Megan R.
Jarrettsville, MD
Love this brand, seems to make my dogs coat a little shinier than before I used to feed it to him. Of course he loves the stuff too, I've yet to come across one he didn't like, then again he isn't really picky when it comes to his food... He definitely gets more excited when I pull this out verses his dry food though.
Kaitlyn B.
Narrows, VA
Once again such a great product for small dogs. My yorkie eats this up. I love knowing that he has similar things that he can eat that I can. Plus it's just enough for a dog his size. He can spot that little case out from anywhere!!
Alicia G.
My dog would not eat this I don't know y he just turned his nose up n walked away ...he is not a picky eater most of the time but this is something he would not eat!
Bianca M.
Brooklyn, NY
I purchase this many many times to feed to my dog for breakfast! The dogs love them and they do not last long although we have picky eaters! I rate this 5 stars for quality and taste and price.
Melissa M.
These can get kind of pricey but they are worth every penny. One of my dogs is a very picky eater and this is the only canned food she will even touch!
Marissa P.
Love love love! I think this is my doggies favorite one (hard to tell when he gets excited for any Cesar's!). I split in 3rds and feed with dry food.
Natalie E.
Atwater, CA
My little Pom just loves it ! We switch foods once in a while and when she sees it she gets happy and it the perfect amount for a little dog !
Marie J.
Bozeman, MT
Our dogs love these for more than breakfast, and actually prefer them at any meal time! We split the package and add dry food for both pups.
faith J.
Cleveland, TN
I give my babies this food all the time! its very healthy for them! and makes their coats shine like no other.
Jessica C.
My chihuahua loves this brand. I feed it to him a couple of times a week as a treat.
Dom H.
Is there any different flavors?