Cesar Sunrise Grilled Steak & Eggs Flavor Canine Cuisine uploaded by Ashley P.

BY CESAR

Cesar® Sunrise™ Grilled Steak & Eggs Flavor Canine Cuisine.
In meaty juices. see more...

Buy on Walmart
My chihuahua loves this stuff! I give it to her for weekend mornings and she's always happy to have it. It's super affordable and this brand makes several different flavors. This one is one of her favorites.
Kaitlyn B.
Narrows, VA
I have a young yorkie and he loves this food. It's the only brand he will eat, this is the brand he eats in the morning and he devours it. This product has been very beneficial to my yorkie, he loves this food and it doesn't kill my wallet!
Dee S.
Temple Hills, MD
This Dog food is pretty tasty for the dogs. They love this dog food however you must mix it or the dogs will have very wet stools it is very convenient and easy to purchase when purchasing from Walmart they are sold for $0.70 a piece any other stores they are a dollar or more
Ashley P.
smyrna, TN
I know this is crazy but my pooch loves this breakfast flavor of Cesar! So we feed her this one of course for breakfast! I've always been very happy with the quality of ingredients in Cesar's. My baby deserves the best!
Lindsay W.
Opelika, AL
I'm not a big fan of this dog food. It goes in and comes straight back out smelling exactly like it did in the package. My dog went from having small firm poops to bigger soft poops which usually means his body isn't receiving good nutrients. I will say, if he's sick and I'm having trouble getting him to eat, a spoonful will help jump start his appetite but I wouldn't use this on a daily basis.
Sarai P.
Rodeo, CA
I once bought a whole box of Cesar dog food and my dog didn't even finish one, I guess he didn't like it or maybe it was just the flavors. I'd like to give this flavor a try though, maybe he'll like it.
Andrea F.
Park hills , KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I have several dogs but one of them is a chiwawa , he is very picky so this is All he eats . It's very Well made it looks , smells like human grade food . It very high end wet food perfect for that picky eater !
Griselda R.
My dog was trained with these foods. He adores them. Well, the little one does; the big one eats everything. My little one is really picky but he loves every single flavor of the Cesar brand.
janay m.
Brooklyn, NY
I might be crazy or something but when i opened up this food it smelled like McDonalds lol but my pup loves this one as well she eats them all up i like to get these for her too
Melanie G.
This is another treat I like to mix in with my dogs regular meals sometimes. They are affordable, on sale often, and you can generally find coupons too. My Rottie loves these!