CESAR SOFTIES™ Filet Mignon

Contains one (1) 6.7 oz. 75-count pouch of CESAR SOFTIES Dog Treats Filet Mignon Flavor

ArrE these good treats??
What is the price on of the softies dog treats?
Is this healthy for dogs?
Start your review of CESAR SOFTIES™ Filet Mignon!
Angelina R.
Mc Lean, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
CESAR SOFTIES™ Filet Mignon uploaded by Angelina R.
Purchased at: PETCO
my dog loves these!! there are so many in a pack and they’re easy to give as training treats. her mouth waters every time she sees them and we use them as rewards for good behavior. definitely recommend!!
Christine C.
This is one of my dog's favorite treats! Even my sister's dog, who has more sensitive teeth, can eat these easily and will devour them, even if she has no appetite. I tried breaking these into smaller pieces and mixing them into her dry food, but she quickly snuck around and ate all of the treat pieces. These are super cute, and it's nice since you can choose to either give a whole one at once or break off smaller sections.
Andre C.
Bridgeport, CT
CESAR SOFTIES™ Filet Mignon uploaded by Andre C.
My 2 babies love this tricks. This trick are perfect for training, they just love! I wish the love other trucks but they are super picky! Just like mom. How can I blame them? [product:cesar-filet-mignon-flavor-&-spring-vegetables]
Florencia I.
Paterson, NJ
THE ONLY THING MY DOG WILL EAT!!! He loves these treats perfect for my pup with sensitive teerh! They smell just how they’re supposed to as soon as I open the pack I have a white fluff running towards me!
Mistie C.
Leesburg, FL
CESAR SOFTIES™ Filet Mignon uploaded by Mistie C.
Purchased at: Walmart
Sorry can not post the greatest reveiw on these . The packaging is great nice and bright stand out on shelf when shopping also seals back with zip lock type top . Yet the dogs which I have 3 and they will NOT TOUCH THESE they smell and turn away they want no part of it .
Ginny W.
Irvine, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
CESAR SOFTIES™ Filet Mignon uploaded by Ginny W.
Purchased at: Dollar General
Although it's a slightly smaller bag than the featured one it's the same treat and my pup absolutely loves them! He's a medium sized pup but wants everything bite sized or small pieces and CESAR SOFTIES™ Filet Mignon are just that! They are affordable and he goes crazy over them. They come in several different varieties and can be found at local Dollar General Stores so that's a plus for us since that's all our little town offers unfortunately. When we venture over to the next town we get him bigger bags at Wal-Mart or any pet store. Don't let the small bag full you because they go a long way giving him 2 or 3 at a time. Since these treats are small I do recommend supervision while they enjoy them and discard any small pieces left behind. These treats are perfect for even the smallest of pups/dogs. If you've yet to give your fur baby these I strongly suggest in doing so. You'll get a few minutes to do chores while they are gobbling them up. In my family a happy pup equals a happy fur mom!
shelley S.
Troy, MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I'm feeding my 14 month old Chihuahua this dog food since she was six months old separate months she's been eating it and I don't know if she's just burnt out or if it's too hard for her teeth but I tried putting water on it just a little bit so it softens it but she usually likes to eat table food which I don't know which one of my two children are feeding her table scraps but might have to switch because she's not eating her dog food in her Bowl it remains for most times
Ashley B.
Charleston, SC
My chihuahua Rupert loves these treats and they are the perfect size for him! They are also on the softer size so that it's easier for him to chew. The price is also extremely affordable and can be found at Walmart for less the $4. Defiantly worth the price!
Heather H.
Bradenton, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Just a small dog but this is his preference he also mixes it with pet fresh in the dog eats it all everything
Sophia M.
centerville
My puppy love the these steak Cesar dogs treats they are great for training and he just loves them.