Cesar® Softies Peanut Butter and Honey Flavor 6.7 oz. Pouch uploaded by Tammy L.Cesar® Softies Peanut Butter and Honey Flavor 6.7 oz. Pouch uploaded by Kelly W.

BY CESAR

Cesar® Softies treats for dogs are deliciously soft and bite-sized. With a savory aroma and tantalizing, mouthwatering taste, these whimsical treats are sure to satisfy. Just 7 calories each, Cesar® Softies treats make everyday treating extraordinary. see more...

Anareli A.
My dog does not like big treats or the kind that are hard. He's a small to medium sized dog so these small treats are great for him. The fact that these are small make it perfect to use as way to train your dog. The peanut butter kind seems to be his favorite. Would not recommend this flavor if your dog doesn't like peanut butter.
Casey V.
Princeton, WV
My small pomeranian love these treats. they are perfect in size because they have such small teeth and I don't want them to get choked. they know exactly what they are as soon as they see the bag!
Kara C.
Bowling Green, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My grandma's poodle absolutely loves these things. He has gotten soo fat and I am convinced it's because she feeds him waaaaay too many of these things but he just loves them.
kaitlyn o.
My dog loves these. i love the ingredients and that it doesn't have the typical stinky dog food smell. it smells like peanut butter!
Amy C.
Huntsville, AL
My little Shih tzu loves anything by Cesar,but THESE make her very happy! I will keep buying these!
Kelly W.
Shorewood, IL
My dogs absolute favorite treat!! We buy them buy the case! 2 treats when we leave!! #happypug
Deanna K.
Caledonia , ON
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
These treats were my go-to when it came to training my puppy. They’re small and chewy so they’re appropriate for teething puppies. They come in a variety of flavours but peanut butter and honey is her favourite. She goes crazy for these treats. These are still her all time favourite treat to date!
Elguea G.
Toronto
I can't say my dog loves these but to be honest he doesn't like any treats unless it's chicken. He will almost always take these, and he has no trouble chewing an issue that usually occurs with other harder treats. Also unlike most other treats, these don't smell too bad so even if he eats in on the bed or hides it I know it won't stink anything up.
Mary T.
New Hamburg, ON
I love these treats but I think my dog doesn't as we still have the package from last year. She'll eat one after she's forgotten about them but if you try to give her two in a row, she'll refuse the second one. But she also doesn't like peanut butter. They are super cute!!
stephanie h.
My dog absoloutely loves these. He also likes a few other kinds but these peanut butter ones are the ones I keep stocked at my house over and over. Wish I could buy a bigger package of these but that's not going to keep me from buying the smaller bags!
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Does your pet like these ?