Cesar Select Canine Cuisine - Filet Mignon uploaded by Ashton P.Cesar Select Canine Cuisine - Filet Mignon uploaded by Taylor J.

BY CESAR #73 in Dog Food

Cesar Select Canine Cuisine - Filet Mignon see more...

Anmol A.
Sugar Land
If my dog isn’t eating dry food then I feed him Cesar’s and he loves these! I would give him two because of his size and it fills him up. It doesn’t give him any problems either. I like to give him either steak or chicken.
Grettel G.
Chicago
Yes! My dog loved these! I think it might have been his favorite flavor because of how he gobbled it up as soon as he could. Now, with Leptosperosis, he can’t eat wet food. It’s a shame but he’s been eating dry food for a while and it seems to he working. I know he gets bored of it and still sees dog bowls of Cesar food in his dreams!
Andrea Sofia H.
Orlando , FL
My dog likes this sometimes he is not a fan of this kind of food but he got to eat some I have a small sized dog and he doesn’t really eat this all the time but when he does is kind of a hit and miss sometimes he likes it sometimes he doesn’t but every dog is different and have different taste
Kelsey B.
My dog is very picky when it comes to his food. We adopted him from a shelter and his previous owner fed him table food. We fed him ham and turkey for a little bit while also laying out multiple brands of dog food. He would sniff them and then walk off. Once we were about out off options we decided to give this one and go and after sniffing it, he immediately starting eating it. That was a couple of years ago and he still continues to eat this brand and only this brand. He is a picky eater, but he sure does love this.
Irene Z.
Lakeland, FL
I got the whole big pack of it because my dogs are very picky eaters and sometimes I have to mix their dry food with wet food to motivate them to eat it. These worked the first like 3 times and after that both my pups refused to even get closed to it. My dogs do get bored of food but never as quick as the 3rd time they try it so I had to gift away what I had left or I was going to keep throwing away full plates of food because they really disliked it super quick.
Deborah F.
Yorktown
My puppy is so picky. Have had a really hard time finding dog food he will eat. But he loves Cesar. His favorites are the lamb, duck, beef and filet mignon. He prefers the classic (pate) flavors. Price is great as well. Vet says all and all it is a pretty good dog food. When he was six months old he had to have stomach surgery and all he could eat was boiled chicken, boiled turkey and roast beef. Was really hard to switch him to dog food. Glad he likes his Cesars.
Liz R.
Houston
Got the Cesar Select Canine cuisine with the Hope's that are small dog would eat a little more because she need to put on weight. We mixed it with Cesar dry dog food and she loved it but unfortunately after a little over a week she started having having diarrhea and lots of runny stools, so we stopped giving it to her and she was fine after that. Of course all dogs a re different but that was just what our experience was.
Angela M.
Columbus, OH
This is all my Chihuahuas will eat as far as dog food is concerned. My six cats even love it. I literally have to fight the cats away from the dish. Caesar is by far the best soft dog food on the line and the only thing that my dog eats since she was a puppy. This product could be a dollar cheaper because I normally go for the packs instead of the single containers but my dog loves it. They have so many varieties filet mignon, chicken, egg and ham I believe it is. OMG from my dog woof woof #puppylove
RACHEL L.
Lake Villa
My dog loves these, but she does not get fed these as regular meals instead it is treated as more a treat because if she eats to much she gets diarrhea and we do not want that. She really enjoys the filet mignon and chicken flavors! If you want to try this with your dog I recommend buying one or two and seeing if they poop funny afterwards before buying in bigger bulks.
Andrew D.
Naugatuck, CT
My dog will not eat his dry food without this. He absolutely has to have this with his dry food. This is a great wet food option and great to mix with dry food. It is a great value and available at most places that sell dog food. I can't see me not getting this for my dog as he probably would disown me.