BY CESAR

Love Them Back.™Our meticulously-prepared Rotisserie Chicken Flavor and Spring Vegetables Garnish recipe is the perfect balance of taste and nutrition for your special friend. see more...

Courtney W.
Arkansas
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Purchased  CESAR® Dry Filet Mignon Flavor with Spring Vegetables - Dry Dog Food and wow did she love it! It was like giving her a home cooked meal with the family only not at the dinner table. She gobbled it up and wanted more. We bought this at Wal-Mart and seemed to pay a fair price for it. She had that tail wagging so I'm definitely going to buy it for her again.
pppp c.
C
My little dog is a Morkie as she’s a picky eater and so I discovered this dog Food she gets so excited when it’s time to eat which really makes me happy to know I don’t have to go searching for different dog foods until she find the one she likes
Jessica N.
Hamilton, Oh
My small dogs love this food. I buy it over and over again. Hard food is one of their favorites and this brand I know they love the smell of every flavor. I know I will have to buy again for them because they are usually on sale at my Walmart.
Tiffany D.
San antonio, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I'm not exactly sure how to review dog food, as I haven't tried it personally, but my dog told me that this is pretty good lol. He is a chihuahua, so it lasts us quite awhile, and for a decent price. The size of the bites are perfect for his little mouth, too.
Kimberly A.
Benavides, TX
This is an additional brand of food that my dog eats. As I have said it my previous review, she is a picky eater. This brand of food encourages her to eat, which is really helpful! Definitely would recommend dog owners trying this brand!
Laura M.
Ooltewah , TN
In the 9 years I’ve had my little guy this is by far his favorite food. I’ve tried others but this is the one I know he will eat. I have a picky long hair chihuahua and he loves it since giving him it he won’t eat other brands. While the dry food is alittle more than others it’s worth it because a bag lasts us a while
Katrina C.
Fresno, CA
My picky little yorkie loves this food. She goes on kibble strikes periodically, but she yet to with this food. I’ve tried all high end brands and different foods. This one she really seems to like and kibbles are small enough for her.
Krystal P.
Volo, IL
My dog loves this! We mainly stayed with the brand because he is a Westie ! I typically which between the chicken and the beef to give him a variety. I really like how it have a resealable zip so that the food can stay fresher!
berenice s.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs absolute favorite! He loves this more than the canned food. I love how small it is for him since he is a tiny puppy and he has such a small mouth. I like how it's healthy for him and nutritious .
Monica A.
Lockport, IL
My dogs love this food. It’s the only dog food they actually like. I love how it’s soo cheap but also how some of the bags have compound on it to save even more money. This is the only brand of dog food I’ll keep buying for my doggies.

back