Cesar® Canine Cuisine is guaranteed to tempt even the fussiest eater. If not satisfied or to learn more call 1-800-525-5273 or visit cesar.com. ®/™ Trademarks ©Mars, Incorporated. Westie image and tray shape are trademarks. Cesar® Loaf & Topper In Sauce Rotisserie Chicken Flavor With Bacon & Cheese and Cesar® Loaf & Topper in Sauce Filet Mignon Flavor With Bacon & Potato Canine Cuisine are formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Nutrient Profiles for Maintenance. Contains one (1) 12 count case of 3.5 oz. trays of CESAR Loaf & Topper in sauce Variety Pack Wet Dog Food Trays: (6) Rotisserie Chicken Flavor With Bacon & Cheese & (6) Filet Mignon Flavor With Bacon & Potato Crafted without grains and with US Chicken or US Beef as the #1 ingredient CESAR Wet Dog Food is complete and balanced and fortified with vitamins and minerals to help dogs of all sizes, especially small breeds, stay healthy Made in the USA with the world's finests ingredients, Cesar makes a great meal on its own or as a dog food topper mixed with dry food This gourmet dog food is served in convenient trays with easy, peel-away freshness seals Dogs love variety. That's why CESAR Loaf & Topper in sauce Wet Dog Food comes in a delicious variety pack featuring savory chicken and succulent steak flavors. Crafted with US Chicken or US Beef as the #1 ingredient, your dog can have their favorite flavors in a savory dog food that provides a complete and balanced meal just for them. CESAR Loaf & Topper in sauce Variety Pack Rotisserie Chicken & Filet Mignon Dog Food gives dogs the nutrition they need in the delightful flavors they crave. Served in convenient trays with no-fuss, peel-away freshness seals, the CESAR Brand makes mealtime easy. Best of all, our gourmet wet dog food uses ingredients formulated to meet nutritional levels established by the AAFCO dog food nutrient profiles for maintenance. 2 Flavors 12 Count

Does any dog owner out there have any digestive issues from their dog with this product. I am considering buying this for my dog but she has a sensitive stomach?
Does your dog like these??
Did my picture go through I submitted it to show off my babies ??
Start your review of Cesar® Rotisserie Chicken & Filet Mignon Flavor Loaf & Topper in Sauce Wet Dog Food Variety Pack!
a month agoWestfield,MA
Cesar® Rotisserie Chicken & Filet Mignon Flavor Loaf & Topper in Sauce Wet Dog Food Variety Pack uploaded by martha D.
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
Right about now is dinner time for my toy Chihuahuas Mimi and Princess. My Pet's really enjoy this Caesar dog food I would not improve anything on this product as it's just perfect the way it is at met and exceeded my expectations and for that reason I would recommend it to any dog lover that has a small animal just because the bite-sized pieces are so small that it's actually comfortable for them to eat and they won't choke on the food which is a great thing for my babies and for that reason I love Cesar dog food!!.. apparently so does Mimi and Princess 😍😍
2 days agoCorpus Christi , TX
My baby loves her rotisserie chicken from ceasar she refuses to try other dog foods an the price is awesome not to expensive an they also have so many other veriaties
a month agomiami
Cesar® Rotisserie Chicken & Filet Mignon Flavor Loaf & Topper in Sauce Wet Dog Food Variety Pack uploaded by jose C.
My Maltese will only eat cesar! He is a middle aged pup who isn’t a fan of hard food & any brand soft food. Cesar is his safe haven! He’ll eat the whole thing for the night & enjoys all of these flavors.
2 months agoBrooklyn, NY
Cesar® Rotisserie Chicken & Filet Mignon Flavor Loaf & Topper in Sauce Wet Dog Food Variety Pack uploaded by Vero K.
Misty (my baby) loves this food! She runs from one side of the house to the kitchen the second she hears us opening it up. The flavors and meal options are perfect for her and she loves every meal experience.
13 days ago
My dog Maidyson loves these two. The blue one she has for dinner most of the time. She loves it. It's not too expensive and we've bought like 8 times already.
15 days agoOklahoma City
Even though Oscar loves this dog food I just don't think it's giving him all the nutrients he needs. But I've tried several other brands and this is his favorite
2 months agoOrlando, FL
Winnie honestly just loves Cesar. I buy her all of the different kinds of wet food from this brand and she loves it! Some of the flavors even have actual noodles or bits of potato in there so I feel better knowing that it is real bits of food in there for her. She seems to really enjoy it and it is pretty easy on her stomach.
9 days agoSalem, OR
Purchased at: Walmart
My dog LOVES this food! He’s a 5 year old chihuahua and he goes crazy for this! You can literally say the word “Cesar” and he will become super excited! I really recommend this brand for dog food its very affordable as well!Cesar® Rotisserie Chicken & Filet Mignon Flavor Loaf & Topper in Sauce Wet Dog Food Variety Pack
2 months agoLos Angeles, CA
My dog is 18 years old and she really loves this food. She does not have most of her teeth but this food makes it so easy for her to eat. It is also made with the best ingredients for your dog and will have your dog running around when she/he hears the opening sound of the seal.
9 months agoFort Worth, TX
Cesar® Rotisserie Chicken & Filet Mignon Flavor Loaf & Topper in Sauce Wet Dog Food Variety Pack uploaded by Brandy R.
Purchased at: Walmart
My two 5lb baby girls LOVE this as a treat every once in awhile. I pay around $8 for a 12-pack and it lasts awhile because they can split one of these plus I don’t give it to them every day. I’ve also found that it’s super easy to give any dog medicine through something like this. I will definitely continue to purchase this for them and would recommend it to other dog owners. Abby and Penny give it two paws up!