Pet SuppliesDog SuppliesDog FoodCesar
Cesar Rotisserie Chicken & Filet Mignon Flavor 12 Count Multipack

Cesar® Rotisserie Chicken & Filet Mignon Flavor 12 Count Multipack

Pamper your precious pooch with Cesar Canine Cuisine Savory Delights Chicken and Filet Mignon Flavor Wet Dog Food 3.5 oz, 12 pack. This variety pack features the flavors that even the pickiest pup will love-Rotisserie Chicken and Filet Mignon. Formulated with complete and balanced nutrition including vitamins and minerals. You'll love the convenience of this variety pack, especially the easy to open and serve trays.

My Frenchies love this, do you have bigger serving sizes available ?
Does any dog owner out there have any digestive issues from their dog with this product. I am considering buying this for my dog but she has a sensitive stomach?
Does your dog like these??
Start your review of Cesar® Rotisserie Chicken & Filet Mignon Flavor 12 Count Multipack!
Melanie F.
Cesar® Rotisserie Chicken & Filet Mignon Flavor 12 Count Multipack uploaded by Melanie F.
Purchased at: Target
My pupper is getting older and needs wet food now so we recently started using Cesar wet food. These are great, he eats them with no problem and they have great ingredients to keep him healthy. Highly recommend!
Sarah S.
Flushing, NY
My dog absolutely loves this food. Since I started giving it to him he won't eat anything other. And the variety of flavors are unbelievable
Maika R.
Brooklyn, NY
Cesar® Rotisserie Chicken & Filet Mignon Flavor 12 Count Multipack uploaded by Maika R.
Purchased at: Walmart
My fur baby loves this food . It's not her main food but I give it to her sometime in between being she loves the meat cuts and gravy which I add a little water to to make it saucier and sometimes add a little rice and celery or shredded carrot.
Alejandra G.
Overland Park , KS
This is my dog’s favorite food! She is a very picky eater but Cesar has been her go to for a several years now. She enjoys the taste, and it is easy for her to eat since the consistency is soft. I would definitely recommend!
Brandy R.
Fort Worth, TX
Cesar® Rotisserie Chicken & Filet Mignon Flavor 12 Count Multipack uploaded by Brandy R.
Purchased at: Walmart
My two 5lb baby girls LOVE this as a treat every once in awhile. I pay around $8 for a 12-pack and it lasts awhile because they can split one of these plus I don’t give it to them every day. I’ve also found that it’s super easy to give any dog medicine through something like this. I will definitely continue to purchase this for them and would recommend it to other dog owners. Abby and Penny give it two paws up!
Heather S.
Clarksville , TN
Purchased at: Walmart
The value of these Cesar wet dog food variety packs are so good. My dogs love them and it gives them more than one flavor to try.
Alyce O.
College Sta, TX
Our dog scarfs this stuff right now. To be fair, he eats everything pretty fast, but he’s always begging for more after.
Destiny S.
I have a 5 year old pug with stomach issues, I have found that this dog food doesn’t upset her stomach or affect her in any way. It’s one of the only wet dog food that doesn’t mess with her digestion. I recommend this food
Barbara W.
Spring Lake, NC
My Shih Tzu loves Cesar food. She does prefer Cesar Home Delights because they have more sauce and are slightly more wet. Also, this food needs to be broken down for her with a fork hence one less star.
Hailey P.
Dora, AL
My sweet Willow loves this food! She is a 3 year old Maltichon and this has been the only food that her sensitive tummy can handle. I just wish it was priced a tad bit cheaper!