BY CESAR

CesarĀ® Puppy Chicken & Beef Canine Cuisine.

In meaty juices. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Melinda S.
National City, CA
When my dog was a pup, he was on this as his only source of food moving from milk to soft solids. I really liked that he was healthy and growing well while on this. Part of me wish I found better food for him when he became an adult. As a pup, this is a great start. My dog's on solid kibbles now, but he doesn't seem to have that sheen on his fur he had when he was on this. I don't know...I mean, I am feeding him vitamins...
Diana J.
When I went to look for puppy can food it was hard because all there was, was dog food. Finally I found one and my mom's puppy loves it. I just wish they were more flavors.
Maria A.
Pet Lover Expert
As I introduced my pup from formula to wet dog food I honestly did not have trouble with him. I got the case at target which is super convenient although my pup is a small Maltipoo he can sure eat. He totally enjoyed the food especially if I mixed in some kibbles for him. Definitely a fan of Cesar's and would buy again.
Sierra L.
Portland, OR
My Pomeranian loves this food, she goes crazy when she sees a plate because she knows that this will be on it. Since she's a puppy it's so easy for her to eat, and it's a wonderful price! I would absolutely buy her these treats again.
Maria S.
Pet Lover Expert
I have three puppies at the moment and I have to give them almost 2 of these since they still don't have teeth yet. I've been giving this brand to all my puppies so I highly recommend. I will be repurchasing this again.
laura b.
Pet Lover Expert
My dog loves these but she can't have them anymore. She has a sensitive liver and can only eat organic now. I have questioned if her years of eating cesar caused it but there is no evidence of that.
Megan B.
Saint Joseph, MO
Pet Lover Expert
I got these for our puppy when she was starting to eat soft food and she seemed to really enjoy Cesar quite a bit. Although she got it all over her face and made her stink, she was happy and got her belly full! :)
Betty C.
Chesapeake, OH
My dog loves this food I buy it for her all the time its very good quality and recommend it to everyone who has small dogs
Caiti C.
New berlin , WI
My puppy goes stupid crazy for this wet food. Its not a treat to smell his breath afterward, but he gets so excited to eat it its like the world is going to end.
laura b.
Pet Lover Expert
My poodles love this dog food they literally fight over it , so we have to separate them in order to feed them this