Cesar® Poultry Lover's Variety Pack Classics Grilled Chicken/With Turkey/With Duck/Savory Delights™ Rotisserie Chicken Flavor with Bacon & Cheese in Meaty Juices/Home Delights™ Slow Cooked Chicken & Vegetables Dinner/Turkey, Green Beans & Potatoes Dinner in Sauce Dog Food 36-100g Trays uploaded by Caterina K.

BY CESAR

Cesar® Classics Canine Cuisine Classics Grilled Chicken Flavor in Meaty Juices/Classics With Turkey in Meaty Juices/Classics With Duck in Meaty Juices/Savory Delights™ Rotisserie Chicken Flavor with Bacon & Cheese in Meaty Juices/Home Delights™ Slow Cooked Chicken & Vegetables Dinner in Sauce/Home Delights™ Turkey, Green Beans & Potatoes Dinner in Sauce is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for Maintenance. see more...

Elizabeth H.
Van Nuys
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Lucy prefers other flavors , but oddly if we do get this pack she love the duck the most.  It’s nice to be able to see the actual veggies in these. She is a small dog and the only dog, so these individual packs work great for us. A can has to go in the fridge and it doesn’t sit well . They fit reallly easy on the shelf and take up less room. Great if you are limited on space and if she visits grandma and grandpas( my parents) I can bring one in my purse easily
Lesly N.
I have 4 poms , and they are all loving , playful and full of energy . I like wet food better to keep them from hurting their teeth , they like it very much and their fur is as soft as it can be , I wouldn’t like to change their food as this one satisfies mines and theirs expectations.
Caterina K.
Killeen , TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The both of my Yorkies just loves this brand food. I tried a few others more expensive and they would almost starve themselves. Now they just gobble this all up. They love Cesar's filets in all varieties.
Rhonda J.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
All three of our dogs love Cesar and we feel good about feeding it to them. They like poultry but not beef or fish of any kind, so tick to the poultry. They love it!
Leena S.
Anchorage
My dog loooves this wet food. We feed him this for lunch and he eats it so fast! It’s his favorite. I like how it’s a variety pack with many different flavors. My doggo enjoys it!
Megan S.
Edinburg, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
There is better food out there. But we have a picky eater and some days she outright refuses anything but these. As soon as she sees one she starts to fuss. I like how appealing the flavors look. makes me feel like I'm spoiling my dog.
Laura M.
Ooltewah , TN
My dog is so picky it seems some days he likes it others he doesn’t but the poultry flavors are his favorite. This is the wet food I’ve always given him for 9 year now he won’t eat any others, I’d definitely recommend it’s super affordable
brooke w.
Loveland
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
i love this brand! my dogs are picky eaters! luckily, these are found in most grocery stores and are pretty inexpensive! they don’t smell bad and they don’t stain! so i’m very happy with them! my dogs go crazy for them! highly recommend!
Cailin T.
Although I don’t know how these taste myself obviously, I know my little Maltese-poodle mix loves them for sure! We mix it with hard food and he eats it right up!
Krista M.
We like ceasar brand dog food. Our dog Stella enjoys the varsity pack but prefers dry dogfood. She will eat the variety pack but won't eat it all in one day she eats on it for about two days.