BY CESAR

Cesar® Canine Cuisine.

Porterhouse steak flavor in meaty juices. see more...

• Recomiendan este tipos de comidas express para puppys1 Answers
  • How come my dog doesn't trow it up like my sister's dog does?5 Answers
  • Are these only good for small dogs? I have a lab, would he like t...4 Answers
Melissa A.
Bellevue, NE
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have been trying different wet dog foods for my little dog that both look appetizing and I am also blend to mix her medications into easily so that she willingly eats it up. My dog did love this dog food but it was a more paste like texture so it was more difficult for me to mix in her medicine.
Stephanie A.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My six German shepherds just love this soft food I mix it with their dry food and they always eat it all and look at me like we need more momma please give us more they don't care if the are full or not they just want more and more ❤❤❤❤❤❤🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Kami S.
Broken Arrow, OK
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My poodle loves this! I mixed it with the Beyond Grain Free White Meat Chicken and Egg Recipe food that I got as a sample from the Purina company. He loved this by itself and mixed together! I purchased it for $0.70 at Walmart! I would for sure purchase it again!
Jennifer R.
Yukon, OK
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs LOVE this flavor! It's their favorite treat. I have large breed dogs, so I buy these to give them their monthly pills. I pick them up at Petsmart pretty cheap and my boys couldn't be happier! Giving them their heart worm pills each month couldn't be easier now!
Caitlin K.
Battle Creek, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I get these for my dog for an every once in a while kind of treat and she loves them. They are very affordable and there are many different flavor options. I mix in one package with my dogs dry food and she eats it in the blink of an eye!
Ashley D.
Antioch, CA
My dog loves this! if I just gave it to her she would eat it in one bite but I make her sit and feed her off a fork. lol! I've even caught her stealing the empty containers out of the garbage. that's how much she loves it.
Kim n.
Anaheim, CA
I normally don't feed my dog wet food. But heeee loveee eating Cesar food! I only feed it to him once awhile but he getting old now. So I'll go back and feed it to him. Yes I would recommend this to any dog owner!!!!
Gabrielle H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This dog food is perfect for giving pills. The texture in this allows you to just take a chunk and stick the pill in and the dog can't even tell it's in there. Dogs just love the smell and taste of this and the price is good.
Lesly L.
Phoenix, AZ
My dog is extremely picky when it comes to dog food and this would be one of the different ways she will eat her dry food. She eats it on top of her dry food. I love how many variations there are when it come to Cesar I definitely recommend this to dog owners!
Angel B.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My Maltesse and Chowchilla loves this pet food, they both are really picky when it comes to there food and treats but they love it, which makes me very happy
Diana J.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
How come my dog doesn't trow it up like my sister's dog does?
Patricia B.
El Cajon, CA
Are these only good for small dogs? I have a lab, would he like this? Has anyone else that has a large breed dog tried these? If so how do they like them?
Fabiola C.
Orlando
Recomiendan este tipos de comidas express para puppys