Cesar Lamb in Meaty Juices Canine Cuisine uploaded by Yana A.

BY CESAR

Cesar® Lamb in Meaty Juices Canine Cuisine. see more...

• Does it mess up your dogs stomach? 3 Answers
  • Am I the only one who is obsessed with the pup on the cover? 12 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Anne L.
Anne L.
Charlotte, NC
I only really get this kind of food for as a treat for my westie and maltipoo bc it's really fatty and full of artificial preservatives. Yes my dogs go crazy for it and eat the whole thing. I use to mix it in with some dry food to help sneak in some medication but now my dog has gotten smart and only eat around the pills.
Emily V.
Emily V.
My baby loves this!!!! ❤ I get her this all the time she's really picky with food lol but she seems to love this 😅 is really affordable every time I come back from the store my dog gets so exited cuz she knows I bring her one every time I go to the store
Patricia J.
Patricia J.
Plant City, FL
My little rat terrier loves the Cesar brand wet dog food. She likes the lamb flavor but not as much as some of the other ones. But it's always a win win I but the Cesar lamb food for her.
Yana A.
Yana A.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
I love any kind of Cesar wet dog food product. I mix it in with my puppy's dry food in the morning to kick start his day. He loves it!
Veronica J.
Veronica J.
My puppy is extremely picky. he doesn't like dry food but he gobbles this stuff up. I'm glad I finally found something he likes.
TheresaD C.
TheresaD C.
Indianola, MS
We have two dogs that love your did. Honestly spend a lot each month would love to Winn some free and do photos of them for you.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Colorado Springs, CO
My dog really likes this wet food. Have not gotten her this flavor though. She really realty looks the chicken one.
Lyndsey H.
Lyndsey H.
Big Stone Gap, VA
Pet Lover Expert
All of my animals have loved this type of brand! We opted out for it for dry food but this was great. Super easy to place in a bowl and it was cheap. I personally hated the smell of it but I doubt there is any good smelling dog food!
Christie C.
Christie C.
Lubbock, TX
Pet Lover Expert
My dog Chato loves Cesar Lamb meaty juices dog food. He usually prefers dry dog food but this is like a treat for him.
Raisa D.
Raisa D.
spring, TX
Pet Lover Expert
My dogs love all of the flavors, they eat it without a hassle and stay licking up every piece.
Chelsea J.
Chelsea J.
Anniston, AL
Pet Lover Expert
Am I the only one who is obsessed with the pup on the cover?
Esther  i.
Esther i.
Fort Worth, TX
Does it mess up your dogs stomach?