Cesar Lamb in Meaty Juices Canine Cuisine uploaded by Yana A.

BY CESAR

Cesar® Lamb in Meaty Juices Canine Cuisine. see more...

• Does it mess up your dogs stomach? 3 Answers
  • Am I the only one who is obsessed with the pup on the cover? 12 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Shantha V.
I used to feed my dog cesar wet dog food, but after talking to my vet, I stopped. Not only does this food have all kinds of byproducts, there was a recall on the food because there were small pieces of plastic in the food. Other than a choking hazard, just not a healthy choice. My dog loves her wet food, so we switched to purina
Ashley T.
Thermal, CA
My dog Bella loves this stuff. My dog is a picky eater when it comes to wet foods, but my pup enjoys this stuff. so does my digger dog. I bought this product at Walmart. They have all kinds of flavors to choose from. Its really nice to be able to pick different flavors for my dog Bella.
Anne L.
Charlotte, NC
I only really get this kind of food for as a treat for my westie and maltipoo bc it's really fatty and full of artificial preservatives. Yes my dogs go crazy for it and eat the whole thing. I use to mix it in with some dry food to help sneak in some medication but now my dog has gotten smart and only eat around the pills.
Emily V.
My baby loves this!!!! ❤ I get her this all the time she's really picky with food lol but she seems to love this 😅 is really affordable every time I come back from the store my dog gets so exited cuz she knows I bring her one every time I go to the store
Madison A.
West Chester, OH
I have a hard time finding a dog food my dogs actually enjoy (as they much rather have what I'm eating) and they enjoy this a lot! went above and beyond my expectations and very very affordable. Will continue buying over and over.
Lyndsey H.
Big Stone Gap, VA
Pet Lover Expert
All of my animals have loved this type of brand! We opted out for it for dry food but this was great. Super easy to place in a bowl and it was cheap. I personally hated the smell of it but I doubt there is any good smelling dog food!
Patricia J.
Plant city, FL
Pet Lover Expert
My little rat terrier loves the Cesar brand wet dog food. She likes the lamb flavor but not as much as some of the other ones. But it's always a win win I but the Cesar lamb food for her.
Brandon M.
Valparaiso, IN
I have used this for my small dog and it did not sit well with her stomach. I think it is a good treat for a medium sized sog but not as a food substitute.
Yana A.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
I love any kind of Cesar wet dog food product. I mix it in with my puppy's dry food in the morning to kick start his day. He loves it!
TheresaD C.
Indianola, MS
We have two dogs that love your did. Honestly spend a lot each month would love to Winn some free and do photos of them for you.
Chelsea J.
Anniston, AL
Pet Lover Expert
Am I the only one who is obsessed with the pup on the cover?
Esther  i.
Fort Worth, TX
Does it mess up your dogs stomach?