Pet SuppliesDog SuppliesDog TreatsCesar
JERKY BITES Grain Free Chewy Small Dog Treats Beef & Sweet Potato Recipe, 8 oz Pouch

Contains one (1) 8 oz. pouch of CESAR Jerky Bites Grain Free Dog Treats Beef & Sweet Potato Recipe

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of CESAR JERKY BITES Grain Free Chewy Small Dog Treats Beef & Sweet Potato Recipe, 8 oz. Pouch!
Gina R.
Miami
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My puppy loved them so much! [product:cesar-jerky-bites-grain-free-chewy-small-dog-treats-beef-&-sweet-potato-recipe-8-oz-pouch] The ingredients are so good for them. He loves the seedy potato flavor. He goes crazy and wags his tail every time he sees the bag of treats! Had helped with potty training!
Alyssa E.
West Covina , CA
These are a great way to keep your dog engaged while training them. Each time your dog does the desired trick you just toss them a sweet potato treat. The only downside is that they’re a little too small for big dogs. I understand Cesar markets more for smaller dogs but maybe they can make a line for our bigger dogs.
Crystal L.
new lexington
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves anything sweet potato. I feel good giving him the Caesar brand and the price is pretty good as well. I just wish they had bigger packages.
Bizzie H.
Okeechobee, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog Chico loves Little Cesars pet food and treats. We use the wet/dry food and also these treats. These is his favorite flavor and treat in general. He has been a Cesars dog since 8weeks old and will stay that way, these treats are great for training or just a treat.They have a great price point and you also get a fair amount in the bag. They are a bit small in size, a bigger dog might need a larger sized treat but for Chico the chihuahua these are perfect. I would recommend for small to medium sized dogs. Hope this Helped...Much Love Bizzie
Megan R.
MY DOGS GO CRAZY FOR THESE. I use these as “special treats” that they only get when they are in the house all day and don’t go potty inside after I’ve been gone.
Rosa R.
My dog easily gets a stomach issue with food or treats and Cesar has always been one of the best brands my dog loves
michelle B.
My dog has a sensitive stomach but loves Cesar brand products. He loves the sweet potato taste!
Jennifer L.
New Orleans, LA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
A happy pup makes for a happy owner! My pup legit devours any Cesar treats I give her. I can never go wrong when picking these up for her. She’s tiny (but fierce!) and the small bite treat options are perfect for her. I recommend if you’re needing to make your pup’s tail wag! ;)
Jennifer E.
Chillicothe, OH
My dogs love them. They are a little more on the expensive side to get for both of my dogs because they are small treats. So they are perfect for my 5lb dog but my 60lb dog could eat the entire bag as a treat.
Choncao C.
texad
These are my dogs favorite treats. I no longer buy pupperoni.have to confess that I am a sucker for all manner of snacks and treats for the pups here. I try not to spoil them with any, but I fail more often than not. We have a Lhasa Apso here as well as a pug and with both of them being small dogs these treats are just perfect. In the past I have seldom had a treat not go over big with these dogs. But the enthusiasm that they go after these is in a class by themselves. They are crazy about them....

Looking for your answer?