Cesar® Home Delights™ Scramble with Turkey Spinach & Cheese in Gravy for Breakfast Wet Dog Food 3.5 oz. Tray

BY CESAR

Carolina C.
My dog loves it! I mix it with either dry food or some rice and she eats IT ALL!! I split it into two so I can mix other stuff since she’s a small dog and just can have 1 cup a day... but I totally recommend!
Rachel O.
Metropolis , IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love this, my dog loves it. She gets it for a special treat. The gravy is just the right amount to food and she gobbles it right up. You can find it at dollar general, Walmart, or any pet retailer.
Sudikshya K.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I am a small breed dog and the quantity for her is really perfect. Even she loves each and every flavor of it.
Kerry F.
London, Enfield
I only really get these when they are on offer as they are one of the more expensive brands, my dog likes it so it's a nice little treat for her, she's a small bichion frise so is rather cheap to feed as she only needs a small bit at a time and these portions are perfect for her