BY CESAR

Cesar® Home Delights™ Slow Cooked Chicken & Vegetables Dinner in Sauce Is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for Maintenance.Cesar® Home Delights™ Pot Roast with Spring Vegetables Dinner in Sauce Is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for Maintenance.Cesar® Home Delights™ Beef Stew Is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for Maintenance.Cesar® Home Delights™ Hearty Chicken, Noodle & Vegetables Dinner in Sauce Is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for Maintenance.Cesar® Home Delights™ Turkey, Green Beans & Potatoes Dinner in Sauce Is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for Maintenance.Cesar® Home Delights™ Meat Lasagna in Sauce Is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for Maintenance.Cesar® Home Delights™ Grilled Ribeye Steak Flavor with Potatoes & Vegetables in Sauce Is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for Maintenance.Cesar® Home Delights™ Grilled Porterhouse Steak Flavor with Potatoes, Bacon & Cheese in Sauce Is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for Maintenance. see more...

Lina A.
Kearny , NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I purchase these for my dogs as a treat and give it to them maybe twice a week so that they have some variety in their food. I like this particular brand because you can see the meat and pieces of veggies in it as well. One of my dogs has a very sensitive stomach and this food she tolerates well. I would recommend this to any dog lover plus it's very inexpensive.
shirley s.
Belvidere, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I always buy these when i find the coupons for a B1G1 free. These are my dogs favorites. He has hard food in his bowl all the time, but he knows the soft food is a special treat food. I also try buying these with the coupon and when the store is offering a free gift card with purchase. These are great little foods with different varieties for my dog.
Nikki T.
Wyckoff, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This isn't my favorite brand of dog foods at all. From other reviews and personal experience this food seemed to make my dogs pretty sick. Maybe they were allegoric to something in it but they hardly touched it when I tried to feed it to them. I also think it is a tad bit pricey for not the best quality food.
Itzel P.
Riverside, CA
My dog is obsessed with this food! I have a pitbull puppy so my only problem is how small the containers are. We love the variety since she gets bored of eating the same thing but I wish they made this product in larger portions.
Melanie D.
Brampton
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is worth all my money very affordable my dogs love it and it comes with a lot you can buy at any store I got mine at Walmart