Cesar® Home Delights™ Canine Cuisine Variety Pack 24-3.5 oz. Trays uploaded by Kattie W.

BY CESAR

We adore small dogs for their bravado and brains, antics and affection. Relationships with them are special ones. see more...

• Is canned food good for dogs I stopped giving my dog this...6 Answers
Nicole P.
roselle park
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Sure my dog loved them but they were so bad for her. She gained so much weight, had horrific smelling breath and would refuse to eat anything else. It’s like a kid eating McDonald’s everyday. Terrible! I’ve worked 6 years in the vet business and it is one of the worst foods to feed your dogs!!!!
Ashley D.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This dog food is not even food. The long term effects of feeding your dog this food are rotted teeth. There is so much sugar and by product meal in this formula. I would not recommend this dog food to anyone. If your dog requires soft food, go to your local pet store, there is much better options.
Lia D.
Scarborough , ON
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I know this brand is huge and dogs love it, but this stuff is horrible for your pet. If you research the ingredients you will find the quality and lack of nutrition your dog is getting. Anytime Somme offers this stuff to my dogs, we kindly reject, I prefer spending more money on quality. A lady at the pet store I worked at told me they put a chemical in this stuff comparable to windshield washer fluid.
Celina F.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
I have bought several times this kind of brand for a quick lunch for my dog. I know she loves it but, when she eats this kind of brand she always makes diarrea only when she went this home delights.
Ashley G.
Olive Branch, MS
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
My pup loves these individual food trays. It's like a treat for her! They come in a variety of flavors and she hasn't had one that she didn't gulp up and enjoy. Good price and easy to find. It's for little breeds, but my big girl enjoys it mixed in with her dry food!
Kassandra L.
Binghamton, NY
We use to give this to my dogs when there were baby's. It was so hard to take them off it.
Tina C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My pup loves these Home Delights! It’s such a treat for him! I have a 14 year old, 7 lb Pomeranian. I give him one a day, along with Blue Buffalo dry senior dog food available throughout the day.
Brianna D.
My dog, Macy, loves all the different varieties of the Cesar foods. She is very picky about other soft foods but always eats these. Definitely would recommend the Cesar foods!
Eshita S.
My dog loves these. He really enjoys the beed stew flavor. I like that the packaging is easy to open and easy to store. It doesn't smell terrible like most dog foods. My dog is about 8lbs and he eats two packages a day along with some dry food. I defiantly recommend this to small dog owners.
RosaMaria P.
Portland , OR
I love these little trays of Cesar cuisine. They meet my expectations and my dog is extremely picky just like his owner. I bought these from Petsmart as a treat for the train to travel with. I would love to recommend these to other pet owners but I would also like to say that even though you try your pet with these, still also use dry food to make a healthy and balanced diet.
Itzel c.
Perris, CA
Is canned food good for dogs I stopped giving my dog this kind of sinc her breath started to smell and that all she wanted to eat