Cesar® Home Delights™ Canine Cuisine Variety Pack 24-3.5 oz. Trays uploaded by Kattie W.

BY CESAR

We adore small dogs for their bravado and brains, antics and affection. Relationships with them are special ones. see more...

• Is canned food good for dogs I stopped giving my dog this...6 Answers
Kara C.
Bowling Green, KY
Are dogs are spoiled and VERY PICKY. For me to say that they like this stuff is a huge thing. We have to feed them with a fork, they're spoiled rotten. They have never gotten sick off of this product and I highly recommend it.
Ashley M.
Kansas City, MO
My dog loves this stuff! This brand in general seems to be tasty to my pooch! The pricing is fair and it makes my dog happy! Would recommend to every furry friend!
Jeremy W.
Lincolnton, NC
My Shih Tzu will eat two things. Deli shaved turkey meat and Ceasar dog food. Most picky dog in the world and she loves this stuff! Deuteronomy gives it two paws up!
Amber W.
Dexter, MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My little fur baby loves Cesar Home Delights. she knows as soon as I open the container that it's feeding time.
Lynn C.
Bailey, NC
My shin-poo thinks I cooked her some of what we had when I give her these tiny meals. She loves them
Amber N.
Ridgeland, MS
My Boston terrier loves it! She is very picky on what she will eat l, but has no problem eating this!
Ashley T.
I love mixing my doggies food some times to give him an extra treat. They have so many choices it's.
Priscilla G.
Sacramento, CA
my dogs love this!! they only get it as a treat because I still like for them to eat dry food
Kassandra L.
Binghamton, NY
We use to give this to my dogs when there were baby's. It was so hard to take them off it.
Christine S.
Coachella, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
My dogs love these , I mix them with dry food . Half and half and they both love these
Itzel c.
Perris, CA
Is canned food good for dogs I stopped giving my dog this kind of sinc her breath started to smell and that all she wanted to eat