Cesar® Home Delights™ Canine Cuisine Variety Pack 24-3.5 oz. Trays uploaded by Kattie W.

BY CESAR

We adore small dogs for their bravado and brains, antics and affection. Relationships with them are special ones. see more...

• Is canned food good for dogs I stopped giving my dog this...6 Answers
Nicole P.
roselle park
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Sure my dog loved them but they were so bad for her. She gained so much weight, had horrific smelling breath and would refuse to eat anything else. It’s like a kid eating McDonald’s everyday. Terrible! I’ve worked 6 years in the vet business and it is one of the worst foods to feed your dogs!!!!
Tina C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My pup loves these Home Delights! It’s such a treat for him! I have a 14 year old, 7 lb Pomeranian. I give him one a day, along with Blue Buffalo dry senior dog food available throughout the day.
Eshita S.
My dog loves these. He really enjoys the beed stew flavor. I like that the packaging is easy to open and easy to store. It doesn't smell terrible like most dog foods. My dog is about 8lbs and he eats two packages a day along with some dry food. I defiantly recommend this to small dog owners.
Celina F.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
I have bought several times this kind of brand for a quick lunch for my dog. I know she loves it but, when she eats this kind of brand she always makes diarrea only when she went this home delights.
Brianna D.
My dog, Macy, loves all the different varieties of the Cesar foods. She is very picky about other soft foods but always eats these. Definitely would recommend the Cesar foods!
RosaMaria P.
Portland , OR
I love these little trays of Cesar cuisine. They meet my expectations and my dog is extremely picky just like his owner. I bought these from Petsmart as a treat for the train to travel with. I would love to recommend these to other pet owners but I would also like to say that even though you try your pet with these, still also use dry food to make a healthy and balanced diet.
Kattie W.
Sunnyside, UT
I have an Irish wolfhound/Alaskan malmute mix dog. Several months ago she stopped eating her regular food. She refused to even sniff at it. Our local grocery store had a few flavors of Cesar on sale, so I thought..."why not try it?" Total Win! She started eating again and actually begs for her meals now :) Thank you for this product, Cesar!
Ashley G.
Olive Branch, MS
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
My pup loves these individual food trays. It's like a treat for her! They come in a variety of flavors and she hasn't had one that she didn't gulp up and enjoy. Good price and easy to find. It's for little breeds, but my big girl enjoys it mixed in with her dry food!
Veronica A.
my dogs love this product, the way I used it is combining dry food with this and they truly love it and I know because every time they see me with their bowl and combining both ingredients they start jumping, doing circles of excitement.
Irene Z.
Dallas, TX
My dog used to eat dry food until one day he stopped and I couldn't get him to eat until I started mixing his dry food with this and now he runs to eat his food! Great product, my dog loves it, and it's at a reasonable price especially at sams club
Itzel c.
Perris, CA
Is canned food good for dogs I stopped giving my dog this kind of sinc her breath started to smell and that all she wanted to eat