Itzel c.
Perris, CA

Is canned food good for dogs I stopped giving my dog this kind of sinc her breath started to smell and that all she wanted to eat

RosaMaria P.
RosaMaria P.
Portland , OR
1 year, 11 months ago
Canned food is ok for your dog with some water mixed to not make it to thick and rich but it's more for when your traveling. Regular dog food is healthier like Purina.
Priscilla G.
Priscilla G.
Sacramento, CA
1 year, 12 months ago
wet food is a treat to pets, it can be more appetizing to them, but by having soft food they are not cleaning their teeth as much as they would be by eating dry food. I give it to my dogs as a treat! but check with your local vet
2 years ago
I'm not a vet. I'm just giving my opinion from a dog lover/owner. I feed this to all my dogs I couldn't imagine having the same dull dry food day in and day out! I give one Caesars to each dog daily. You can mix them with dry food. I always mix my dogs, they like Caesars way better and quit eating the dry! 2 of my dogs are 100lbs, I couldn't afford only Caesars, so we found a happy medium by mixing them. Hope that helps :)
2 years ago
I'm not a vet. I'm just giving my opinion from a dog lover/owner. I feed this to all my dogs I couldn't imagine having the same dull dry food day in and day out! I give one Caesars, sometimes two to each dog daily. You can even mix them with dry food. I always mix my dogs because they like Caesars way better and quit eating the dry! I have 2 dogs close to 100lbs and a little 5lb one and there's no way I could afford only Caesars, so we found a happy medium by mixing them. Hope that helps :)
2 years ago
I'm not a vet. I'm just giving my opinion from a dog lover/owner. I feed this to all my dogs I couldn't imagine having the same dull dry food day in and day out! I believe that they love it! I give mine their usual dry food everyday with one Caesars, sometimes two. You can even mix them with dry food. I always mix my dogs because they like Caesars way better and quit eating the dry! I have 2 dogs close to 100lbs and a little 5lb one and there's no way I could afford only Caesars, so we found a happy medium by mixing them. Hope that helps :)
2 years ago
I'm not a vet nor do I know the scientific facts. I'm just giving my opinion from a dog lover/owner. I feed this to all my dogs I couldn't imagine having the same dull dry food day in and day out! I believe that they love it! I give mine their usual dry food everyday with one Caesars, sometimes two. You can even mix them with dry food. I always mix my dogs because they like Caesars way better and quit eating the dry! I have 2 dogs close to 100lbs and a little 5lb one and there's no way I could afford only Caesars, so we found a happy medium by mixing them. Hope that helps :)