Cesar® Home Delights™ Canine Cuisine Variety Pack 24-3.5 oz. Trays uploaded by Kattie W.

BY CESAR

We adore small dogs for their bravado and brains, antics and affection. Relationships with them are special ones. see more...

• Is canned food good for dogs I stopped giving my dog this kind of s...6 Answers
Buy on Target*
Kattie W.
Kattie W.
Sunnyside, UT
I have an Irish wolfhound/Alaskan malmute mix dog. Several months ago she stopped eating her regular food. She refused to even sniff at it. Our local grocery store had a few flavors of Cesar on sale, so I thought..."why not try it?" Total Win! She started eating again and actually begs for her meals now :) Thank you for this product, Cesar!
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Olive Branch, MS
Pet Lover Expert
My pup loves these individual food trays. It's like a treat for her! They come in a variety of flavors and she hasn't had one that she didn't gulp up and enjoy. Good price and easy to find. It's for little breeds, but my big girl enjoys it mixed in with her dry food!
Irene Z.
Irene Z.
dallas, TX
My dog used to eat dry food until one day he stopped and I couldn't get him to eat until I started mixing his dry food with this and now he runs to eat his food! Great product, my dog loves it, and it's at a reasonable price especially at sams club
Veronica A.
Veronica A.
my dogs love this product, the way I used it is combining dry food with this and they truly love it and I know because every time they see me with their bowl and combining both ingredients they start jumping, doing circles of excitement.
Amber N.
Amber N.
Silver Creek, MS
My Boston terrier loves it! She is very picky on what she will eat l, but has no problem eating this!
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
I love mixing my doggies food some times to give him an extra treat. They have so many choices it's.
Vanessa P.
Vanessa P.
My dog's love all the flavors of Cesar Home Delight's I give it too them as a treat!!!!
Christine S.
Christine S.
Indio, CA
Pet Lover Expert
My dogs love these , I mix them with dry food . Half and half and they both love these
Robyn D.
Robyn D.
Chipley, FL
This is always the top choice for my dog. He begs for these and can't wait to eat it.
Eshita S.
Eshita S.
My dog loves these. He really enjoys the beed stew flavor. I like that the packaging is easy to open and easy to store. It doesn't smell terrible like most dog foods. My dog is about 8lbs and he eats two packages a day along with some dry food. I defiantly recommend this to small dog owners.
Itzel c.
Itzel c.
Perris, CA
Is canned food good for dogs I stopped giving my dog this kind of sinc her breath started to smell and that all she wanted to eat