Cesar® Home Delights™ Canine Cuisine Sausage Flavor with Egg & Cheese in Gravy for Breakfast Wet Dog Food 3.5 oz. Tray

BY CESAR

Melissa B.
Riverdale
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I was so excited to see this entire collection of Home Cesar’s at the food store. It was great to be able to give my dog a different option for breakfast time. I combine a teaspoon of the Cesar’s to her dry food and she gets a breakfast treat. I would definitely recommend and I’ve purchased this product for others.
Briana H.
Minot Afb, ND
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
These are great for a small dinner for your pups! I normally feed my pups dry food but a few times a week I will give them one of these wet foods for them to enjoy. Believe me, they devour it! This is one of their favorites, my pups seem to be picky when it comes to the veggie ones.
Jan a.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My Yorky like this time of food and well looks like is good for he, the only problem is that with this she get bad breath so that means more brushing her teeth. If your dog do t problem with brushing the teeth then yes I recommend this
Angelica G.
Groton, CT
We get these every now and then for the pups but when we do they sure do enjoy them. Its a nice fancy treat for special occasions.
Ashley D.
Greenville, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Piper gets one of these every morning. She knows when it's time for her morning treat and sits by the cupboard waiting for it.