Cesar® Home Delights™ Canine Cuisine Meat Lasagna in Sauce 3.5 oz. Tray uploaded by Courtney N.

BY CESAR

Nutritional Guarantee: Cesar® Home Delights™ Meat Lasagna in Sauce is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for Maintenance. see more...

Bethany F.
Martinsburg, WV
My dogs just love this and for them to be able to have it makes them so happy and nice all day long. They are police dogs so usually they don't get stuff like this but when I have family over and we are making big meals and stuff I don't want them feeling left out so this is when they receive it!
Courtney N.
MOUNT JULIET, TN
My dog loves his food it is the only kind he will eat he eats it daily and it is something that I will feed him forever he loves it he did every day he likes all the flavors there is not one kind of seizure we have bought him that he has turned down
Courtney M.
Olympia, WA
Both of my dogs absolutely love this dinner! It actually looks like lasagna, pasta and everything! My pups lick the bowl clean!
Shannon M.
Barrie, ON
I think these products are gross. The wet food aspect is messy and annoying to have to clean. Animals deserve the best don't get me wrong. I tried to give these to my dog and she didn't even eat it but I didn't blame her because it smelt and looked horrible.
Kay D.
My dogs is crazy about this! They like it so much and I do not want to spoil them but you just can't resist on giving it to them. Recommended.