Cesar Gourmet Filets Prime Rib Canine Cuisine uploaded by Shelby B.

BY CESAR

Cesar® Canine Cuisine Prime Rib Gourmet Filets®.
Flavor in sauce. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Isabella B.
Hanover, WV
Easy to get out of tray, and no need to cut up for my dogs. They love this flavor the most, and I find that I like how easy it is to give them. This dog food has meet my expectations and I buy it a lot for them. I would recommend others to use if they wanted a fast soft dog food for their furbabies.
Shelby B.
Franklin , IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My dog loves this flavor of Cesar more then any other (although he won't turn any flavor down). He knows this container and flavor by color of seal and always try's to get it! I will definitely continue to buy because he loves them and the price is unbeatable!
KayLynn P.
Suffolk, VA
This is the only food my chihuahua are for years. My rot loves it too. My chihuahua was picky and would only eat the in sauce kind because they were small pieces.
Melissa M.
My dogs go crazy for this. It is kind of higher priced but it is worth it if you have a picky eater. My dogs drool when I prepare their meals!!
Laura M.
Winter Spgs, FL
I have a large dog but I mix half a container of this in with her dry food and it keeps her from beggingg for people food. She loves her Cesar!
Carmen C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Great dog food, this one is really healthy and promoted everywhere they have great commercials to interest and inform their audience.
liz b.
Oxnard, CA
My dog used to be a picky eater so I would mix in some of this cesar food with some dry dog food. She loved it.
Michelle C.
Ottawa, CA
My little fur baby loves this, although I haven't really seen what's on the label, it's my pups favorite wet food so far