Cesar Gourmet Dinners
- "I'm sure he wishes it was all he eats but I don't think they are the healthiest option so I give them to him when we travel and he won't' eat his dry food. " in 102 reviews
- "She tends to sneak ocassional pieces of big dog dry food, but regects the dry small dog food from vet office, i think Ceasar's is gentle on her tiny teeth. " in 96 reviews
- "I am very happy with Cesar dog food and all their flavors, my dog developed an allergy with canned foods, he seemed to lick Jo's paws all the time and since we switched to Cesar he stopped, coincidence or not, I am not sure, but they surely love their wet food! " in 68 reviews
- "My dog love these their is so many different flavors to choose from and the selection is fantastic i have not found one my dogs didnt like i also love how they have a breakfast selection as well so my dog can have bacon and eggs while i have bacon and egg yummy." in 62 reviews
- "I noticed that with other dog foods...we had given him dry dog food before this....that he wouldn't eat much and would beg for human food." in 22 reviews
This company has great advertising and has been around a long time. I don’t like the ingredient list and feel like they need to put more quality into the food. Dogs definitely do love the taste but I’ve switched to a healthier product. I would recommend Blue Buffalo Divine Delights Filet Mignon Cuts in Gravy - Wet Dog Food - 3.5oz.
My Shih-poo's LOVE getting cesar! I only give them about 1 to share mixed in with there dried food about every 2 weeks, so they are each consuming about 1 full one a month. Some may think that's silly, but I don't like the ingredient list. Makes me very nervous. I obviously want my dogs to live the longest life possible... Not saying if you give this to your dogs they wont live long but I am just nervous about that stuff. Plus, they know it's a treat to have and they really enjoy it when they get it! I LOVE the variety they have, I'm always like ooooh, scrambled eggs & bacon.. Ok my dogs will like that. LOL
My 2 chihuahuas fully enjoy Cesar's. Sometimes they tend to try to only eat Cesar's. We also give them other dog food because our vet doesn't agree with giving them Cesar's. Being it isn't the healthiest.
My dogs love it, my cats love it, its really hard to hide the fact that I am opening one from my 2 dogs and 4 cats. But for the price and the not they get, 100% worth the product.
Jigen, my pug adores this wet food. I try to make wet food apart of his daily diet and sometimes pick this up on my way home from work. He especially enjoys the filet mignon, so much so I have to feed it to him in sections so he doesn't get a stomach ache. Will definitely repurchase.
These are perfect for my two small dogs. The portion is perfect. The variety of flavors is outstanding. The price point is great. My girls love them. I usually buy about 30 at a time. I highly recommend them to any small dog owner. I have been buying these for years.
My yorkie loveeees these ! Been giving these to him since he was little and he devours them! My Pomeranian didn't like them as much. I think that the price you pay is good because like the name states its a gourmet dinner! Fancy food for fancy dogs lol
My dog loves these and they are easy for him to eat now that he is older and has lost a lot of teeth. They smell pretty good so they must taste pretty good. I think they are pretty affordable for wet dog food too. It can get really pricey.
Q & A
Is the whole dish too much to give to a seven pound dog?
What is your dog'd favorite flavor?
My dog absolutely hates these she won't near it if it in her bowl. do you think it just just my dog being picky?
Is it healthy for the dogs?
Do dogs really like these?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos