Pets & AnimalsDogDog SuppliesCesar
Filet Mignon & Porterhouse Steak Flavors 12ct Multipack

CESAR Filet Mignon & Porterhouse Steak Flavors 12ct Multipack

Contains one (1) 12-count case of 3.5 oz. trays of CESAR Wet Dog Food Classic Loaf in Sauce Filet Mignon & Porterhouse Steak Flavors Variety Pack: (6) Filet Mignon Flavor and (6) Porterhouse Steak Flavor

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of CESAR Filet Mignon & Porterhouse Steak Flavors 12ct Multipack!
Tamara R.
Jacksonville, AL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
CESAR Filet Mignon & Porterhouse Steak Flavors 12ct Multipack uploaded by Tamara R.
She loves these little dinners. I typically pick ups variety when in walmart. They are really affordable and seem to pretty tasty. Easy to prepare by simply removing covering and cutting the food in squares.
Sheila B.
Oak Forest, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
CESAR Filet Mignon & Porterhouse Steak Flavors 12ct Multipack uploaded by Sheila B.
I used to feed my dog with Cesar when he was a puppy. It is easy for him to eat. I don’t get it anymore though. But it was good when was a puppy because it makes easy for him to eat and also for a while I mixed it with his dry food so he would eat it.
Giovi P.
Tulsa, OK
CESAR Filet Mignon & Porterhouse Steak Flavors 12ct Multipack uploaded by Giovi P.
OMG I go through one of these boxes a week because my Chiweenie loves them SO MUCH! These Cesears are her absolute FAVORITE food!!! She does a little dance when I come home from the grocery store in hopes that I brought her some a Cesar meal everytime. These are the right portion, and so very HANDY and easy to give. My pup is definitely spoiled with these. HIGHLY recommend to other dog oweners. 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜🐕🐕🐕🐕🐕🐕🐶🐶🐶 CESAR Rotisserie Chicken & Filet Mignon Flavor 12ct Multipack (o゚▽゚)
Beverly T.
Madison, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
My Dog loves these! He try’s to eat the whole thing in one gulp. Even trying to get the packaging away from him is sometimes difficult. Lol
Sean R.
Purchased at: Walmart
Hank loves Cesar food he eats it 2 times a day, I highly recommend this dog food for small dogs. #influenster
Shalayna  A.
Petal, MS
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
CESAR Filet Mignon & Porterhouse Steak Flavors 12ct Multipack uploaded by Shalayna  A.
I like the Caesars Classics 12 pack variety because it gives my dog Dixie 12 3.5 oz trays in her favorite beef flavors. It has 6 filet mignon flavors in meaty juices it also has six porterhouse steak flavors in meaty juices. I like that the product has a guarantee and a great source 4 calories she needs to stay healthy everyday. It's got the perfect amount of juice to meat ratio which makes it easy for her to eat and to digest while also being affordable and fitting in my budget.
Misty B.
Church Hill, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I used this while bottle feeding a pup. It worked great due to size of container and she loved it! I like that it is just enough for a small dog a meal or a small pup 4 feedings. I even used dry kibble made my Caesar and they liked it! I will purchase again as needed!
Phillis  J.
East Boston, MA
Purchased at: Walmart
I have very picky Dogs one is a Lhasa apso he is a Caesar dog all the way and loves the beef and my Maltese likes the chicken ones and the breakfast home style so we use all of them and very nutritious and flavorful for the dogs and the price is reasonable and the packaging is delightful.I would recommend this to all my dog lover friends who have picky dogs.
Jenny S.
Kuna, ID
We buy Cesar for our princess Zena.. And she’s a super picky eater.. we tried everything.... our son bought her one of the Cesars moist dog food and she’s been a happy camper since Love the price point. #spoiledpuppy.
Cassie D.
Mount Olive, MS
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My pooch LOVES Cesar! She has had it since she was almost 1 year old and now she is 3yrs old. Cesar makes their dog food with mostly natural ingredients and with that being said, it helps my dogs nutritional diet. My dog is a large breed so I give her 2 little pouches mixed with her dog food maybe 2 days a week. It also helps them go to the bathroom. Cesar pouch food is also crazily affordable. I recommend getting it for your pooches.

Looking for your answer?