BY CESAR #20 in Dog Food

Our new CESAR® dry food recipes are made with new tender, meaty pieces and complemented with flavourful vegetables. With 26 Essential Nutrients, it's a perfect blend of taste and nutrition.

The unique 'H' shaped kibble is designed to be easy for your small dog to pick up and chew, and helps keep teeth and gums clean. With the new CESAR® Dry Food, you'll keep your little one happy, healthy, and coming back for more.

• So how does everyone feel about the caesar dry line compared to the...4 Answers
  • My dogs love the new Cesar. Does anyone know if they offer other fl...2 Answers
  • Does the product come in any other flavors CESAR®...Be the first to answer!
Alexis C.
Alexis C.
Schoolcraft , MI
I received this free from influenster for testing purposes.

I have never purchased a dry food from Cesar in the past. I am really particular about the ingredients in the food I give my tiny teacup yorkie because I love him and want him to live a million years. He absolutely loved this food. There was no denying that. I gave it to him alone as well as mixed it with his regular food just to see if he would avoid it or prefer it and it actually seemed to prefer it which was very surprising to me. He is typically very picky about food and will not eat everything so seeing him enjoy this was a really pleasant surprise. I also appreciated the size of the kibbles. With a 4 pound pup, often times even the small kibbles can be too large for him and these were the perfect size for him.
HOWEVER, I had to dock two stars for the ingredients. Although this food may taste better than what he is eating now, the ingredients are of much lower quality and there are a lot of filler ingredients in here. It is for this reason I will not switch him over to this because when comparing what he is eating now, there is no contest regarding the ingredient quality. Overall, I'm glad he enjoyed the taste of this product, but I would rather feed him a healthier option.
Sierra H.
Sierra H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Cesar Gourmet dry food, to me, was a slightly above average dog food. The variety of kibble shapes, colors and textures were nice and my dog seemed to enjoy it, but I don't think it'll be a permanent switch. She tends to either engulf her food with love, or take it to the carpet and lay as she nibbles on a few pieces here and there. She was somewhat hesitant to try it, but once she started she seemed to enjoy it. The packaging is nice, because it reseals, and because we travel frequently it's convenient. The package also gives off a more appealing vibe, leading an owner to believe that the food is of higher quality. Because we've had some tummy issues in the past, I always look at the ingredients of her food. The biggest con i had regarding Cesar's dry food was corn and ground wheat being two top ingredients. I know as people, its hard on our stomachs to fully digest corn, so feeding it to my fur baby, knowing they're natural carnivores, isn't something I do. I understand the need to add substance, from a company standpoint, but I'd much rather pay a little extra and know my pup is getting what she needs, than settle for a bag of food just because it looks good and she seems to enjoy it. Now, I do know that there are a lot of families that don't necessarily mind the ingredients their dog eat and if the leading ingredient is beef or chicken they're content. For these families, I'd recommend checking out Cesar's gourmet dry food.  CESAR® Dry Filet Mignon Flavor with Spring Vegetables - Dry Dog Food
Christi L.
Christi L.
I've got a sweet yet very senior chihuahua at home.  At 17 years old, she's become quite the picky eater.  Weighing in at only 3lbs, she typically picks at her food like a bird.  I received a free sample of this product in exchange for my honest opinion.  Although I admittedly had pretty low expectations for how my chi would receive this unfamiliar food.  To my surprise however, she immediately started scarfing up the food when I placed the bowl of Cesars down.  I was impressed.  Now if I could only say the same thing about the ingredients list.  Since my dog is so small, she doesn't eat much and every morsel counts.  Nutrient-dense food is an absolute necessity for us.  This product fall short of that mark.  CESAR® Dry Filet Mignon Flavor with Spring Vegetables - Dry Dog Food
Kelly G.
Kelly G.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
My Yorkie pup named Khloe looooves her some Cesars! She went absolutely nuts when I opened the bag, she didn't want to wait for me to pour it! The pebble size was perfect for my dog as well, she is a medium sized Yorkie. This dry food seems it would be good for any sized dog in my opinion. My biggest gripe with this product is the ingredients. You definitely get what you pay for, if you're looking for a budget food that your dog will love, this is perfect. If you want high quality ingredients, go to the vet or shop else where, not Target. I typically feed my dog wet dog food purchased from the vet for intestinal digestion. As my dogs special dinner , she would get a little package of Caesars WET food in filet mignon. Now I will trade the wet Caesars for this dry food.. but only on special occasions because of the artificial ingredients. I was given this product from Influenster for free, to give to my fur baby, in exchange for my honest opinions.
Aaliyah M.
Aaliyah M.
My dogs love this food so much so you can really tell how much they enjoy this over other dog food and I am sure it is because beef is the first ingredient. I got a small sample and they went bananas over this, well at first. I decided to go ahead and buy a bag but now they are used to it and enjoy it very much but I am worried that they will not eat other dry food. One positive thing is that this got them to eat dry food again -- they were expecting their wet and dry food mix which my mom was giving them a little too frequently. The kibble size is perfect, especially for my aging toy-sized pomeranian. This is also a bit costly for the price and they eat through this kinda quickly (three dogs). Overall, I like this food for them and hope to see more coupons out there. I was sent this product (sample size) for review from Influenster, all opinions are my own.
Abigail B.
Abigail B.
Denville, NJ
I have two chihuahua mixes, 10 and 14 pounds. They tend to be picky about their food. I received a sample of the Cesar Filet Mignon Flavor Dry Dog Food from Influenster and mixed it into their regular kibble. They were interested in the new smell immediately. They usually graze their dinner but once I topped off their bowls it was all gone the next time I checked. I can only imagine they liked it. They have no problem spitting out the food they don't like for me to clean up and they left no crumb behind! As a small dog owner, I liked the small kibble pieces. It was easy for them to pick up and chew. In general, dry food pieces are large and a bit of a fight. This is great for small dogs. I would recommend this to other small dog owners.
Alessa P.
Alessa P.
I normally am a huge OCD freak when it comes to the ingredients in my dogs food, but decided to give this a try. Some may say that my pups eat better than me, which may be true, but this is also because I want my pups to be as healthy as ever. So the reason why I am only giving this 3 stars would be because of the ingredients because truly my pups loved this. I'm also really happy that Cesar decided to step it up in efforts to make their product a little bit better for the consumer.
Alane L.
Alane L.
My dog was a little skeptical of the food at first. She would put it in her mouth and spit it out. But after a while she ate it and was begging for more. It has great packaging, I loved that it was in a resealable bag. I loved the look of the food that it was different colors and shapes. The biggest problem I had with this product was the ingredients. The only good product was the first ingredient, beef. The second ingredient was by-product and then grains. Some products I noticed half way down was bone meal and animal fat. I was not happy with the ingredients. My dog eats a grain free diet right now and the food is extremely healthier for her. I have noticed a significant difference in her coat since I switched her to this and I am not willing to give that up for this subpar product.
Alicja K.
Alicja K.
palos hills, IL
My dog has always been eating the CESAR wet food so I was excited to hear that they came out with the dry food. I wish my dog can speak and if he did, I'm sure he would say that the dry food is really flavorful and the perfect size for him. The packaging is nice and different from the others because its simple but that's what makes it stand out. I like that it has a zip lock so the food stays fresh and good to eat. The only down side are the ingredients, real beef is the number one ingredient but then after that, it has a lot of bone and by-product so that's why I gave it 3 stars. I like how it comes in different flavors. My dog is sometimes picky about the food he eats so I was pleasantly surprised that he was eating this dry food but the ingredients are the big draw back for me.
Kristy C.
Kristy C.
The FIRST ingredient is beef, which is good right? Nope! Almost every ingredient after it is BAD! -Chicken By-Product Meal (SLAUGHTERHOUSE WASTE) -Ground Yellow Corn (HARD TO DIGEST) -Ground Wheat (HARD TO DIGEST) -Meat & Bone Meal (NOT SPECIFIC, LOW QUALITY) -Corn Gluten Meal (MEAT SUBSTITUTE) -Blue 2, Red 40, Yellow 5, Yellow 6 (CAN LEAD TO CANCER) And the list just goes on. These ingredients have NO place in our precious babies' food. Ingredients do matter!!! Do not buy this food or any Cesar food for your babies! Also, any dog food that has DYES in it is a definite NO. Food dye is used to make the dog food look appealing to humans, which is very useless considering dogs don't care WHAT their food looks like! I received a free sample, but that obviously didn't influence my opinion at all.
skye o.
skye o.
Sheboygan , WI
How did your dogs like the sample?
Courtney H.
Courtney H.
Watertown, WI
Did anyone have any trouble getting their dog to try this food?
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Hopkinsville, KY
So how does everyone feel about the caesar dry line compared to the other "nutritious" brands like rachael ray & blue buffalo?
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Lindsay E.
Lindsay E.
Gibsonburg, OH
My dogs love the new Cesar. Does anyone know if they offer other flavors?