BY CESAR

Our new CESAR® dry food recipes are made with new tender, meaty pieces and complemented with flavourful vegetables. With 26 Essential Nutrients, it's a perfect blend of taste and nutrition.

The unique 'H' shaped kibble is designed to be easy for your small dog to pick up and chew, and helps keep teeth and gums clean. With the new CESAR® Dry Food, you'll keep your little one happy, healthy, and coming back for more.

• Does anyone mix this in with wet food food for a ... Be the first to answer!
  • So how does everyone feel about the caesar dry line compared to t...4 Answers
  • My dogs love the new Cesar. Does anyone know if they offer other ...2 Answers
Buy on Target*
Brittany B.
Baytown, TX
I got this for my dog because I like to change up her dog food so it’s not the same boring food. Well she absolutely loves this dog food. She is a chihuahua so I try to find small bites in dog food and this is perfect. There perfect for her. It was only $5 which is not bad at all. It will last her about a month. I’m guessing it’s the taste cuz she usually takes forever to eat all her food and this one seems to be disappearing a lot faster. If you have small dogs this is a great brand.
Katy S.
Winnsboro, SC
This has been one of the only dry foods that any of my dogs will put their teeth into. Even my dog who is extremely picky and tends to only eat what food will actually eat this and I am very surprised and happy. But Caesar is one of those more expensive but very awful Brands to feed your dog. Luckily my dogs don't have any type of allergies or anything towards any foods and I don't typically have the money to go out and buy wonderous expensive products of food for them to try and possibly not even eat
Andrea P.
My dogs seem to only want to eat Cesar’s food now? Both the regular dog food and the wet food that we mix in. We’ve tried changing it up for them so they don’t get bored but they won’t eat any other dog brand!
Mandy E.
My nae nae  (boxer) loves this dog food. She got fat and healthy        I would say it meet my expectations. We love it I purchased it at food lion.   While looking for her regular dog food. Pretty much no cons. The pros  she got healthy and she likes it. Yes I recommend it to other pets owners
Case C.
Kirkland, WA
my dog is a 5 pound yorky and this food is perfect size for him. not only that but he loves his meal time every time we get it out. normally he was not as interested in his old food Purina or beneficial. the filet mignon and chicken are love. also very inexpensive. will continue to buy
Alexis C.
Schoolcraft , MI
I received this free from influenster for testing purposes.

I have never purchased a dry food from Cesar in the past. I am really particular about the ingredients in the food I give my tiny teacup yorkie because I love him and want him to live a million years. He absolutely loved this food. There was no denying that. I gave it to him alone as well as mixed it with his regular food just to see if he would avoid it or prefer it and it actually seemed to prefer it which was very surprising to me. He is typically very picky about food and will not eat everything so seeing him enjoy this was a really pleasant surprise. I also appreciated the size of the kibbles. With a 4 pound pup, often times even the small kibbles can be too large for him and these were the perfect size for him.
HOWEVER, I had to dock two stars for the ingredients. Although this food may taste better than what he is eating now, the ingredients are of much lower quality and there are a lot of filler ingredients in here. It is for this reason I will not switch him over to this because when comparing what he is eating now, there is no contest regarding the ingredient quality. Overall, I'm glad he enjoyed the taste of this product, but I would rather feed him a healthier option.
Sierra H.
Cesar Gourmet dry food, to me, was a slightly above average dog food. The variety of kibble shapes, colors and textures were nice and my dog seemed to enjoy it, but I don't think it'll be a permanent switch. She tends to either engulf her food with love, or take it to the carpet and lay as she nibbles on a few pieces here and there. She was somewhat hesitant to try it, but once she started she seemed to enjoy it. The packaging is nice, because it reseals, and because we travel frequently it's convenient. The package also gives off a more appealing vibe, leading an owner to believe that the food is of higher quality. Because we've had some tummy issues in the past, I always look at the ingredients of her food. The biggest con i had regarding Cesar's dry food was corn and ground wheat being two top ingredients. I know as people, its hard on our stomachs to fully digest corn, so feeding it to my fur baby, knowing they're natural carnivores, isn't something I do. I understand the need to add substance, from a company standpoint, but I'd much rather pay a little extra and know my pup is getting what she needs, than settle for a bag of food just because it looks good and she seems to enjoy it. Now, I do know that there are a lot of families that don't necessarily mind the ingredients their dog eat and if the leading ingredient is beef or chicken they're content. For these families, I'd recommend checking out Cesar's gourmet dry food.  CESAR® Dry Filet Mignon Flavor with Spring Vegetables - Dry Dog Food
Sarah M.
Livermore, CA
3.5 Stars/Update: I went back to reread more about the recall & realize it was for the Cesar Filet Mignon WET dog food, not the Dry. That said, their normal dinner includes can of wet food with a scoop of dry with a veggie medley heated up & mixed in. The ingredients in Cesar Dry dog food aren't the best so if I did buy this for my pups, it would be as a treat instead of a meal.~~~~
~~~~
I originally wanted to give this product 4 stars. My pups ate it immediately without hesitation. They got excited as soon as I opened the box. CESAR Dry Dog Food is a tender dry dog food that they usually associate with treats instead of a meal. So of course they loved it.

But as I was on social media looking thru the #CesarFaveFlavors #cesardogfood hashtags, I saw an article about a dog dying after eating the same brand/flavor. Granted the article was from 2016 but it still leaves a harsh taste in my mouth. The food was recalled & I know it happens from time to time but it scares me. My pups trust me to feed them the best there is. I wish I had done research before I gave it to them.

The reason I am giving 2 stars is because they liked it, alot. Had I not seen the article, it would be four stars.
Miranda V.
My dogs love this dog food. They are usually really picky eaters but they go crazy for it and get excited everytime they hear the bag. Also seems to be really gentle on their sensitive stomachs which is also nice!
Sarah F.
My 8 year old chihuahua mix is very picky when it comes to food, and he surprisingly liked this. It is good for the wallet and not super over priced, but when it comes to the vegetable pieces he likes to spit them out onto the floor.
skye o.
Sheboygan, WI
How did your dogs like the sample?
Rachel H.
Hopkinsville, KY
So how does everyone feel about the caesar dry line compared to the other "nutritious" brands like rachael ray & blue buffalo?
Courtney H.
Watertown, WI
Did anyone have any trouble getting their dog to try this food?
Myriah M.
Berlin, MD
Do we know if this is grain free, or falls close to it??
Keisha R.