BY CESAR #69 in Dog Food

Our new CESAR® dry food recipes are made with new tender, meaty pieces and complemented with flavourful vegetables. With 26 Essential Nutrients, it's a perfect blend of taste and nutrition.

The unique 'H' shaped kibble is designed to be easy for your small dog to pick up and chew, and helps keep teeth and gums clean. With the new CESAR® Dry Food, you'll keep your little one happy, healthy, and coming back for more.

• Does anyone mix this in with wet food food for a treat? C...2 Answers
  • So how does everyone feel about the caesar dry line compa...4 Answers
  • Hello I am a dog master Germain sheppard and I do dog bre...1 Answers
Beatriz M.
San Antonio, TX
CESAR® Dry Filet Mignon Flavor with Spring Vegetables - Dry Dog Food.... My dog absolutely love the Cesar hard dog food. It is one of her absolute favorites. The tiny morsels are perfect for her small mouth, so it's very easy for her to be able to eat. Most of the time she pick just certain pieces out of her food, but not this one, she eat it all. The resealable bag is awesome too. Keeps the food from drying out and getting scented, keeping it fresh and moist much longer. It a high quality product. Perfect for small breed dogs with small mouths and even large breed dogs as well.
Sabrina G.
Mt Prospect, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This meticulously-prepared recipe is the perfect balance of taste and nutrition for your special friend. This food is a complete & balanced meal made with high quality beef and vegetables. It contains a blend of crunchy pieces, including an "H"-shaped piece, to help keep teeth & gums healthy. Love it and my dog love it.
Ondina O.
Phoenix, AZ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog Gizmo loves Cesar’s, he’s a very picky eater so I had to make sure to get him a dog food that he loves. He especially loves it when I add a few spoons of Cesar wet food. I would recommend this to anyone dog owner, this is an absolute winner for my dog Gizmo. 🐶
Jenell J.
Sacramento , CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My doggies love 💕 this dog food. It’s a good price and has some good ingredients.. my dogs seem
To LOVE it which works out great for me I don’t have to run around trying to find a dog food so yep
I will continue to get Cesar Dog food
Brittany B.
Baytown, TX
I got this for my dog because I like to change up her dog food so it’s not the same boring food. Well she absolutely loves this dog food. She is a chihuahua so I try to find small bites in dog food and this is perfect. There perfect for her. It was only $5 which is not bad at all. It will last her about a month. I’m guessing it’s the taste cuz she usually takes forever to eat all her food and this one seems to be disappearing a lot faster. If you have small dogs this is a great brand.
Andrea Sofia H.
Orlando , FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is a pretty good dog dry food my dog doesn’t like it as much but he always has hated dry food at first I research the best brands of dogs dry food and this one was one of the best ones the only thing is that my dog only eats this with something else
Ashley R.
dont ever buy this food for your dog, its awful. I found shards of plastic in my dog food. they were literally thin shards of plastic engrained into the pieces of kibble. They should be ashamed. At first I though it was just hair ON the food but it was in almost every piece, I realized it was plastic when I found one w a thick shard which when I pulled on it, it was actually inside the piece, and thats when I took a closer look and started opening the pieces and realized it was all plastic inside the pieces.
Shenikea W.
Montgomery, AL
My dog loves this brand. I love the fact that it has several different types of texture. I bought it at WalMart and Dollar General. A lot of times I can find $2 coupons on the bags at Dollar General. I gave it a 4star because it has no real nutritional value and my dog poops a lot when eating it.
Katy S.
Winnsboro , SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This has been one of the only dry foods that any of my dogs will put their teeth into. Even my dog who is extremely picky and tends to only eat what food will actually eat this and I am very surprised and happy. But Caesar is one of those more expensive but very awful Brands to feed your dog. Luckily my dogs don't have any type of allergies or anything towards any foods and I don't typically have the money to go out and buy wonderous expensive products of food for them to try and possibly not even eat
🍀LISA M.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I have four dogs and they all eat this brand. Always meets my expectations because my dogs always eat it. I purchase this at stater Bros Markets and it’s usually $9.99 a bag. Sometimes they have a $2.00 off coupon as well. Will continue to purchase.
Courtney H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Did anyone have any trouble getting their dog to try this food?
Rachel H.
Hopkinsville, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
So how does everyone feel about the caesar dry line compared to the other "nutritious" brands like rachael ray & blue buffalo?
skye o.
Sheboygan Fls, WI
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
How did your dogs like the sample?
Myriah M.
Berlin, MD
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Do we know if this is grain free, or falls close to it??
ShaNita T.
Elmore, AL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Does anyone mix this in with wet food food for a treat? CESAR® Dry Filet Mignon Flavor with Spring Vegetables - Dry Dog Food

back