Pet SuppliesDog SuppliesDog FoodCesar
Classic Loaf in Sauce: Filet Mignon Flavour 100g

CESAR ® Classic Loaf in Sauce: Filet Mignon Flavour 100g

Small dogs love a meaty taste! So treat your special friend to the satisfying flavour of a tender, melt-in-its-mouth filet mignon flavoured meal. This pâté-style filet mignon flavoured loaf provides complete, balanced nutrition and a source of moisture that can be beneficial to small dogs. Gram-for-gram, wet foods like the CESAR ® brand have fewer calories than dry food. Paired with CESAR ® Dry food, the 100g serving makes a perfect meal for small dogs.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of CESAR ® Classic Loaf in Sauce: Filet Mignon Flavour 100g!
Chillicothe, Ohio
Out little cookie girl (our little chihuahua) absolutely wouldn't eat anything else for the first 2 years of her being with us. She wouldn't even eat a different flavor, it had to be filet mignon. My 17 years old daughter, started her on this brand. She even worked at McDonald's to have the extra money for it. Cookie could even tell the difference between the Cesar brand and a off brand. She would smell it before she tasted it and if it wasn't Cesar brand she would go back to her bed and start to pout. She was the most humanfied pet I had ever seen. Very very picky
London
Purchased at: PetSmart
My dogs absolutely love these. They bring them the nutrition they need for growth and even smell good. They are a bit expensive so I would get the store brand since it is practically the same thing but a bit cheaper 😉

Looking for your answer?