BY CESAR

This dog food delivers mouthwatering flavor with every bite. Made with quality ingredients in a succulent sauce and formulated with added nutrients, the food helps keep your pet healthy. This cesar Savory Delights canine cuisine offers quality ingredients, a succulent sauce and a delicious concentrated topping for a burst of flavor that will keep your dog coming back for more. Food Type: Wet Food Food Consistency: Ground Life Stage: Adult Health Consideration: General Health Flavor: Rosemary Chicken with Spring Vegetables Primary Ingredient: Water Package Weight: 3.5 oz Ingredients: Sufficient Water for Processing, Beef By-Products, Animal Liver, Meat By-Products, Chicken, Carrot, Chicken By-Products, Green Peppers, Calcium Carbonate, Sodium Tripolyphosphate, Carrageenan, Potassium Chloride, Magnesium Proteinate, Natural Flavor, Xanthan Gum, Dried Yam, Guar Gum, Salt, Added Color, Erythorbic Acid, Cassia Gum, Rosemary Chicken Flavor, Zinc Sulfate, Vitamin E Supplement, Monocalcium Phosphate, Copper Sulfate, Sodium Nitrite, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Vitamin A Supplement and Vitamin D Supplement Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 8.0% Crude Fat (min) 3.0% Crude Fiber (max) 1.0% Moisture (max) 83.0% see more...

Lexxus J.
Warner Robins, GA
My dog loves this product. She can't get enough of it and I highly recommend it
Mindy H.
Louie is partial to savory flavors. The smell is not over powering for me.
Hannah S.
Decatur, IL
Our dog loves these things. we have yo cut it up so he doesn't eat it whole.
Sasha I.
Thornhill, ON
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I purchased this product for a close friend. Her dog absolutely loves it! This particular flavour is his favourite, but he also enjoys the other flavours in the line.
Jamie W.
I give this to my dog as "Treats". For her regular dry food, I give her Origens because it is natural. For treats, this is good because I assume there are nutrients in this though it is not natural.
Carin H.
Bowmanville
My one dog, who is very particular about what he eats - loves these little nibbles of Yum. It's a treat for once and a while but he'd happily eat them daily.
Ruby P.
Lindsay, Ontario
Our American Cocker Spaniel gets a Cesar for a treat once a week. He loves the flavors that they have such as steak and veggies.
Jennifer E.
My little fur baby loves these little cesar's meal. He usually eats dry food but we like to spoil him with these treats.
Tanya D.
Edmonton, Alberta
My small dog loves this food and it is the perfect amount for him. It smells and looks good.
Denise K.
Winnipeg, MB
My little dog loves them. She gets one once a week and she dances every time I pull one out.

Walmart