BY CESAR

This dog food delivers mouthwatering flavor with every bite. Made with quality ingredients in a succulent sauce and formulated with added nutrients, the food helps keep your pet healthy. This cesar Savory Delights canine cuisine offers quality ingredients, a succulent sauce and a delicious concentrated topping for a burst of flavor that will keep your dog coming back for more. Food Type: Wet Food Food Consistency: Ground Life Stage: Adult Health Consideration: General Health Flavor: Rosemary Chicken with Spring Vegetables Primary Ingredient: Water Package Weight: 3.5 oz Ingredients: Sufficient Water for Processing, Beef By-Products, Animal Liver, Meat By-Products, Chicken, Carrot, Chicken By-Products, Green Peppers, Calcium Carbonate, Sodium Tripolyphosphate, Carrageenan, Potassium Chloride, Magnesium Proteinate, Natural Flavor, Xanthan Gum, Dried Yam, Guar Gum, Salt, Added Color, Erythorbic Acid, Cassia Gum, Rosemary Chicken Flavor, Zinc Sulfate, Vitamin E Supplement, Monocalcium Phosphate, Copper Sulfate, Sodium Nitrite, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Vitamin A Supplement and Vitamin D Supplement Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 8.0% Crude Fat (min) 3.0% Crude Fiber (max) 1.0% Moisture (max) 83.0% see more...

Melissa G.
Lansing, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog goes nuts for this dog food! She is a very picky dog and she happens to love every flavor she has had! It has also given her a very shiny coat!
soraida T.
Dallas, TX
My yorkie loves these. She gets so excited. They are cheaper at walmart. At target they are like 90 cents. At walmart they are about 50 ish cents
Stephany G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dogs love to eat this brand of food! They are always looking forward to a new flavor ! They get so happy for feeding times !
Stephanie G.
Pharr, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love giving these to my Lab & rottweiler . when they don't want to eat I give them these and they chunk these all up!
Catherine D.
Blue Island , IL
Scooby loves these so much mixed in with some dry food and they come in many Flavors so he'll never be tired of it
Winifred D.
Austin, TX
My dogs seem to love it. I don't buy it often because it is kind of pricey, but I don't regret buying it when I do.
Murema F.
Staten Island, NY
I have a six pound yorkie who loves this. I got it from Western Beef for a pretty cheap price.
Brittany O.
Only get it as a treat as I don't want them to stop eating their dry dog food. Seems to like it
monserrat c.
Modesto, CA
Good prodect for my dog never had problems with them the vet actualy recommended this for him
Kristina S.
Paramount, CA
My dog loves this more than her dry food. The only thing is it gives her wet shits

back