BY CESAR

This dog food delivers mouthwatering flavor with every bite. Made with quality ingredients in a succulent sauce and formulated with added nutrients, the food helps keep your pet healthy. This cesar Savory Delights canine cuisine offers quality ingredients, a succulent sauce and a delicious concentrated topping for a burst of flavor that will keep your dog coming back for more. Food Type: Wet Food Food Consistency: Ground Life Stage: Adult Health Consideration: General Health Flavor: Rosemary Chicken with Spring Vegetables Primary Ingredient: Water Package Weight: 3.5 oz Ingredients: Sufficient Water for Processing, Beef By-Products, Animal Liver, Meat By-Products, Chicken, Carrot, Chicken By-Products, Green Peppers, Calcium Carbonate, Sodium Tripolyphosphate, Carrageenan, Potassium Chloride, Magnesium Proteinate, Natural Flavor, Xanthan Gum, Dried Yam, Guar Gum, Salt, Added Color, Erythorbic Acid, Cassia Gum, Rosemary Chicken Flavor, Zinc Sulfate, Vitamin E Supplement, Monocalcium Phosphate, Copper Sulfate, Sodium Nitrite, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Vitamin A Supplement and Vitamin D Supplement Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 8.0% Crude Fat (min) 3.0% Crude Fiber (max) 1.0% Moisture (max) 83.0% see more...

Kris W.
Middletown, CT
As I have said, my dog is picky, and it's really hard to review a food not meant for humans. It looks nasty to me, but my dog doesn't agree. She started eating this as a puppy (at over $3 per imported container) because it was the cheapest food available that didn't look sketchy, and it was widely available in Finland. When we moved to the USA, she stayed on it, and while she doesn't eat it every day now, or even every week, it's still her all-time favorite. A half container of this mashed with dry food makes for a very happy doggy.
Tayler L.
Canton, MI
Our dogs are NOT picky about their wet food. They've tried most of the flavors that Caesar has and this is the only one I can recall both of them disliking. We ended up cleaning out their bowls and filling it with new dry food because they wouldn't even pick around the wet food when we put this flavor in there. Would not buy again. They really enjoy the filet mignon and the grilled chicken flavors.
Meagan W.
Bakersfield, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My dog loves this brand of wet dog food. She eats it so fast. It can be annoying sometimes because it goes so fast and you have to pay a good price for it. Most of the time it will be on sale or coupons will show up but that is the only time I get it
Shelbee B.
Whitman, WV
I have a small Yorkie named ace, he is so picky about what he eats. A very weird dog who will eat carrots! Lol. This is the only kind of actual dog food he will eat. Plus the serving size is perfect for his little body, not that expensive either. :)
My dog is obsessed with this! She loves this kind of brand and loves every single one that they have! the price is so worth it considering that they are Cheap. I get them at H.E.B. My dog is a small Shih Tzu and the only thing is that a get her face dirty. I would recommend this to other dog owners!
Christine C.
Buckeye, AZ
We bought a couple of these for my 14 year old Min Pin Missy. She loved them! I try to buy them when I have the money for extra food treats for her. This is a great brand of dog food!!
KaylA D.
My dog loves these she would eat them over her dry food if I let her she's always so happy when she sees me opening it up for her it's well priced and I will buy again!
Nicole  P.
Santa Cruz, CA
I don't really know why but I feel the best when I go with this product but for my dogs I don't really think they care as long as it's food they're very simple
Shannon C.
Greenville, MI
My dogs love Cesar wet food and the Savory Delights has so many different flavors that other brands don't make. There isn't a single variety they won't eat.
Melissa G.
Lansing, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog goes nuts for this dog food! She is a very picky dog and she happens to love every flavor she has had! It has also given her a very shiny coat!