BY CESAR

The cesar canine cuisine gourmet filets in sauce provide a savory roasted turkey flavor your pet will love and even the fussiest eaters will find irresistible. The tasty food is formulated to meet the nutritional needs of your dog. Choose a food your dog will love with cesar canine cuisine gourmet filets in sauce. With a savory roasted turkey flavor and a mouth-watering sauce, this food will tempt even the fussiest eaters. The food is also formulated to meet the nutritional needs of your four legged friend, so you can rest easy knowing the food your dog loves provides essential nutrients. Food Type: Wet Food Food Consistency: Ground Life Stage: Adult Health Consideration: General Health Flavor: Roasted Turkey Primary Ingredient: Water Package Weight: 3.5 oz Directions: Feed 3 1/2 trays per 10 lbs daily Ingredients: Sufficient Water for Processing, Chicken, Liver, Beef, Meat By-Products, Wheat Gluten, Starch, Wheat Flour, Pea Fiber, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Zinc Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Tripolyphosphate, Added Color, Vitamin A, D3 and E Supplements, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Biotin, Roast Turkey Flavor, Guar Gum, Xanthan Gum and Sodium Nitrite (for color retention) Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 8.0% Crude Fat (min) 5.0% Crude Fiber (max) 1.0% Moisture (max) 82.0% see more...

Erin E.
South Lyon, MI
By far my dog favorite (though hes not particularly pickey). I have a 60lb pitbull mix and give him this on tip of his dry food, he gets really excited about dinner time and just seeing my open the package makes him start drooling! And it actally looks good enought to eat myself... As many of the varieties do lol.
Kayla K.
Richlands, NC
This was the only food my dog would eat before she crossed the rainbow bridge. (Ugh, I miss her terribly). The food is good quality, but a little pricey for the quantity. We bought these at our local supermarket which is probably why they were a little pricey. We would buy these again.
Sierra S.
S Plainfield, NJ
I figured getting this style of Cesar dog food would ease my mind of having to buy "fake meat" for my dog bc it was what I could afford. This was the most artificial of the brand. Looks gross, smells gross. Big NO.
Chelsea L.
Van Buren, AR
My dog absolutely loves everything about this food! I have also noticed that since I started feeding it to him his coat is shiner and he seems to eat more of his dry food as well since I mix them together!
Dianna M.
Temple Hills, MD
I cannot say enough about this brand of dog food. My dog loves this food and it is fairly cheap at $0.79 per can this is a definite go to they come in a wide variety of flavors you would have thought this was gold to a dog whenever I open the package my dogs fly to me.
Megan S.
My dog loves these so much. She gets excited and jumps around the house when she sees us opening them. They are a special treat for her, so she loves every second of it, and she's enjoyed every kind that she has ever tried!
Shelly G.
Somerville, MA
My dog loves these. I like getting the gourmet filets because of the texture and chunks it has. I can tell My dog loves it because she definitely devours these faster than the regular ones.
Erica P.
San Antonio, Tx
Within seconds, my little seven pound poodle devours these, regardless of flavor, brand etc, this is like a treat for her and get preference when it comes to dog food
Jessica T.
Santa Rosa, CA
My puppy absolutely loves this food. He is a very picky eater and it's hard to find the perfect food for him. Once I gave him this one he loved it. Glad I found this for him.
Ashley B.
Clearwater, FL
Our Pups love these, definitely helped them with getting meat on their bones when they were younger and only give them some once a week now with their dry food.