Cesar cesarA Canine Cuisine Adult Dog Food uploaded by Beth Ann B.Cesar cesarA Canine Cuisine Adult Dog Food uploaded by Beth Ann B.

BY CESAR

Dogs love cesar canine cuisine with Beef in Meaty Juices. The delicious taste of beef covered in meaty juices will have your dog begging for more. Food Type: Wet Food Life Stage: Adult Health Consideration: General Health Flavor: Beef Primary Ingredient: Water Calories Per Serving: 85 calories per tray Package Weight: 3.5 oz Directions: Feed 4 trays per 10 lbs daily Ingredients: Sufficient Water for Processing, Beef By-Products, Liver, Meat By-Products, Beef, Chicken, Chicken By-Products, Calcium Carbonate, Added Color, Natural Flavors, Sodium Tripolyphosphate, Carrageenan, Dried Yam, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Chloride, Salt, Erythorbic Acid, Top Sirloin Flavor, Guar Gum, Zinc Sulfate, Sodium Nitrite (for color retention), Vitamin A, D3 and E Supplements, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1) Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 8.0% Crude Fat (min) 3.5% Crude Fiber (max) 1.0% Moisture (max) 82.0% see more...

Katy M.
South River, NJ
All of my dogs love Cesar dog food. They love the wide variety of different flavor options.
Jodie A.
Fontana, CA
This is my dog's go to food and she absolutely loves it. Every night she has different flavors but she gravitates towards the beef.
Erica B.
My dog absolutely loves this. We mix it with his regular dry food and he gobbles it down. He will eat any flavor any day!
Leslie W.
Philadelphia, PA
I have a Westie - and I love that his picture is on the label! :) But it also helps that my dog, Duffy, LOVES this food. In fact, we have to feed him half a can at a time so he doesn't eat too fast. We've tried several flavors and he has taken right to them all.
ashley f.
Largo, FL
My first dog, muffy ... loved these. We bought them because she looks like the dog on the cover.
Kathy V.
Jonestown, PA
My labrador gets one of these mixed in with his dry food. He likes it better because it has gravy mixed it, and I stir it through the dry food. He never has trouble digesting it. When he sees me get it out of the cupboard he comes running to his bowl! A sure sign that he enjoys it!
Jennifer F.
Simi Valley, CA
Both of my maltese loves these different kinds of dog food. I put it in with the dry food and each of the girls splits one. It is designed for small dogs in mind. They ate it up real quick so I take it they loved it. I wish the price is a little cheaper though. I got it at Target for .72 each.
Ashley P.
This is great my puppy loves it he always barks when he sees me with it he loves it
Maggie K.
Murfreesboro, TN
My grandma's dog eats this food & LOVES it a lot. I think it's a really good option!
Amy H.
Saint Albans, WV
My fur babies love getting Cesar as a treat! There is not a flavor they do not like.