Cesar cesarA Canine Cuisine Adult Dog Food uploaded by Beth Ann B.Cesar cesarA Canine Cuisine Adult Dog Food uploaded by Beth Ann B.

BY CESAR

Dogs love cesar canine cuisine with Beef in Meaty Juices. The delicious taste of beef covered in meaty juices will have your dog begging for more. Food Type: Wet Food Life Stage: Adult Health Consideration: General Health Flavor: Beef Primary Ingredient: Water Calories Per Serving: 85 calories per tray Package Weight: 3.5 oz Directions: Feed 4 trays per 10 lbs daily Ingredients: Sufficient Water for Processing, Beef By-Products, Liver, Meat By-Products, Beef, Chicken, Chicken By-Products, Calcium Carbonate, Added Color, Natural Flavors, Sodium Tripolyphosphate, Carrageenan, Dried Yam, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Chloride, Salt, Erythorbic Acid, Top Sirloin Flavor, Guar Gum, Zinc Sulfate, Sodium Nitrite (for color retention), Vitamin A, D3 and E Supplements, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1) Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 8.0% Crude Fat (min) 3.5% Crude Fiber (max) 1.0% Moisture (max) 82.0% see more...

Kirstie C.
Emerson’s Green, Bristol
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I tried this product on a whim - I heard it was good quality, it was well advertised on TV and the dog sponsor is the same breed as mine. However, I've come to realise my dog hates wet food. I won't be repurchasing again- more so because of my dog's fussiness with food!
Jeanette V.
Yuma, AZ
I always try to buy my dogs cánned Food for them they love it and they eat it all I Will repurchase
Morgan A.
Batesburg, SC
Our dogs love these! They get them as a treat about once a week, and always know when they are about to get one!
Marly J.
Lakeside, CA
My dog loves this brand and this dog food. It is pretty pricey so I don't get it every time but when I do my dog loves it. My dog inhales this stuff, I feel like she doesn't even taste it! I recommend it but keep in mind there are better options out there for a better price.
Andrea H.
Lancaster, CA
My dogs typically eat dry food but I like buying Cesar's for them every now and then as a special gourmet treat, they love it!
Nicole O.
My Shi Tzu refuses to eat if we don't put a little of the good stuff on top!
Valerie N.
La Vista, NE
My dog loves these. I have a german shepherd who loves these. We give it to him when he needs a snack. They aren't hard to find and easy to purchase in bulk, like what we do.
Jennifer F.
Simi Valley, CA
Both of my maltese loves these different kinds of dog food. I put it in with the dry food and each of the girls splits one. It is designed for small dogs in mind. They ate it up real quick so I take it they loved it. I wish the price is a little cheaper though. I got it at Target for .72 each.
Rachel O.
Greeley, CO
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Lexi my dog loves these wet dog foods. She eats them up like they are going out of style. Of course any down fall to treats or new food is that her stomach gets up set, but you have to expect that. Other than that these products are reliable and great for my cute boxer. If she loves them so do I.
Catherine R.
Orlando, FL
My dogs seem to really enjoy this type of food. I usually buy pedigree but when they behave I treat them to this and they love it