Cesar cesarA Canine Cuisine Adult Dog Food uploaded by Beth Ann B.Cesar cesarA Canine Cuisine Adult Dog Food uploaded by Beth Ann B.

BY CESAR

Dogs love cesar canine cuisine with Beef in Meaty Juices. The delicious taste of beef covered in meaty juices will have your dog begging for more. Food Type: Wet Food Life Stage: Adult Health Consideration: General Health Flavor: Beef Primary Ingredient: Water Calories Per Serving: 85 calories per tray Package Weight: 3.5 oz Directions: Feed 4 trays per 10 lbs daily Ingredients: Sufficient Water for Processing, Beef By-Products, Liver, Meat By-Products, Beef, Chicken, Chicken By-Products, Calcium Carbonate, Added Color, Natural Flavors, Sodium Tripolyphosphate, Carrageenan, Dried Yam, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Chloride, Salt, Erythorbic Acid, Top Sirloin Flavor, Guar Gum, Zinc Sulfate, Sodium Nitrite (for color retention), Vitamin A, D3 and E Supplements, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1) Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 8.0% Crude Fat (min) 3.5% Crude Fiber (max) 1.0% Moisture (max) 82.0% see more...

Megan F.
Rehoboth, MA
My mom loved it so much that i wanted to try it myself. no regrets. very tasty. Everyone should try dis
Jeanette V.
Yuma, AZ
I always try to buy my dogs cánned Food for them they love it and they eat it all I Will repurchase
ashley f.
Largo, FL
My first dog, muffy ... loved these. We bought them because she looks like the dog on the cover.
Kim P.
Claflin, KS
These are a special treat for it little pup and he gets so exited when he sees the container!
Katy M.
South River, NJ
All of my dogs love Cesar dog food. They love the wide variety of different flavor options.
Marissa S.
Sacramento, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I’m glad they have this brand everywhere cause they’re always cheap! Either $1 or under
Amy H.
Saint Albans, WV
My fur babies love getting Cesar as a treat! There is not a flavor they do not like.
Maggie K.
Murfreesboro, TN
My grandma's dog eats this food & LOVES it a lot. I think it's a really good option!
Ashley P.
This is great my puppy loves it he always barks when he sees me with it he loves it
Nicole O.
My Shi Tzu refuses to eat if we don't put a little of the good stuff on top!