Cesar cesarA Canine Cuisine Adult Dog Food uploaded by Beth Ann B.Cesar cesarA Canine Cuisine Adult Dog Food uploaded by Beth Ann B.

BY CESAR

Dogs love cesar canine cuisine with Beef in Meaty Juices. The delicious taste of beef covered in meaty juices will have your dog begging for more. Food Type: Wet Food Life Stage: Adult Health Consideration: General Health Flavor: Beef Primary Ingredient: Water Calories Per Serving: 85 calories per tray Package Weight: 3.5 oz Directions: Feed 4 trays per 10 lbs daily Ingredients: Sufficient Water for Processing, Beef By-Products, Liver, Meat By-Products, Beef, Chicken, Chicken By-Products, Calcium Carbonate, Added Color, Natural Flavors, Sodium Tripolyphosphate, Carrageenan, Dried Yam, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Chloride, Salt, Erythorbic Acid, Top Sirloin Flavor, Guar Gum, Zinc Sulfate, Sodium Nitrite (for color retention), Vitamin A, D3 and E Supplements, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1) Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 8.0% Crude Fat (min) 3.5% Crude Fiber (max) 1.0% Moisture (max) 82.0% see more...

Cara M.
Natrona Hts, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My little dog loves these. He's actually not crazy about the ones that look good to the human eye. I don't give him these very often though because my vet told me they aren't very good for him. Once in awhile I treat him with one
Tina C.
Myrtle Beach, SC
The funny thing is my dogs are too big to be the target audience for this stuff but they adore it so much I add it to their food. Its really good stuff.
Jodie A.
Fontana, CA
This is my dog's go to food and she absolutely loves it. Every night she has different flavors but she gravitates towards the beef.
Catherine R.
Orlando, FL
My dogs seem to really enjoy this type of food. I usually buy pedigree but when they behave I treat them to this and they love it
Andrea H.
Lancaster, CA
My dogs typically eat dry food but I like buying Cesar's for them every now and then as a special gourmet treat, they love it!
Mariel P.
Omaha, NE
I have given this to my dog on multiple occaisons and he seems to enjoy it! Not an every day thing, but nice for occasions!
IPrincess W.
I have bought Cesar dog food for my dog for years. My dog love it. I like the size that it comes in just for my dog size.
Erica B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog absolutely loves this. We mix it with his regular dry food and he gobbles it down. He will eat any flavor any day!
Morgan A.
Batesburg, SC
Our dogs love these! They get them as a treat about once a week, and always know when they are about to get one!
Rachael I.
Cudahy, WI
I buy this for my dog every once in awhile and he absolutely loves it he goes nuts when I open the package