Pets & AnimalsDogDog SuppliesCesar
cesarA Canine Cuisine Adult Dog Food

Cesar cesarA Canine Cuisine Adult Dog Food

Dogs love cesar canine cuisine with Beef in Meaty Juices. The delicious taste of beef covered in meaty juices will have your dog begging for more. Food Type: Wet Food Life Stage: Adult Health Consideration: General Health Flavor: Beef Primary Ingredient: Water Calories Per Serving: 85 calories per tray Package Weight: 3.5 oz Directions: Feed 4 trays per 10 lbs daily Ingredients: Sufficient Water for Processing, Beef By-Products, Liver, Meat By-Products, Beef, Chicken, Chicken By-Products, Calcium Carbonate, Added Color, Natural Flavors, Sodium Tripolyphosphate, Carrageenan, Dried Yam, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Chloride, Salt, Erythorbic Acid, Top Sirloin Flavor, Guar Gum, Zinc Sulfate, Sodium Nitrite (for color retention), Vitamin A, D3 and E Supplements, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1) Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 8.0% Crude Fat (min) 3.5% Crude Fiber (max) 1.0% Moisture (max) 82.0%

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Cesar cesarA Canine Cuisine Adult Dog Food!
Jennifer B.
Henderson, NV
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
Lately I have been trying different brands of soft dog food for my elderly dog because he's losing lost his teeth. I tried feeding him this and he put his nose up at it and walked away. I gave him about a half a day to try it out and it just wouldn't work. So we're off to try another brand
ashley F.
Largo, FL
My first dog, muffy ... loved these. We bought them because she looks like the dog on the cover.
Marly J.
El Cajon, CA
My dog loves this brand and this dog food. It is pretty pricey so I don't get it every time but when I do my dog loves it. My dog inhales this stuff, I feel like she doesn't even taste it! I recommend it but keep in mind there are better options out there for a better price.
Jeanette V.
Yuma, AZ
I always try to buy my dogs cánned Food for them they love it and they eat it all I Will repurchase
Nicole O.
My Shi Tzu refuses to eat if we don't put a little of the good stuff on top!
My Shi Tzu refuses to eat if we don't put a little of the good stuff on top!
IPrincess W.
I have bought Cesar dog food for my dog for years. My dog love it. I like the size that it comes in just for my dog size.
Rachael I.
Milwaukee, WI
I buy this for my dog every once in awhile and he absolutely loves it he goes nuts when I open the package
Alana Y.
Zanesville, OH
My pup is in love with this food! He would eat it everyday if he could. Really enjoys it he is a German Shepard mix and is medium sized. Great price and is supergreat value. Would buy again he loves it.
Valerie N.
La Vista, NE
My dog loves these. I have a german shepherd who loves these. We give it to him when he needs a snack. They aren't hard to find and easy to purchase in bulk, like what we do.
Amy H.
Saint Albans, WV
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My fur babies love getting Cesar as a treat! There is not a flavor they do not like.

Looking for your answer?