Cesar cesarA Canine Cuisine Adult Dog Food uploaded by Beth Ann B.Cesar cesarA Canine Cuisine Adult Dog Food uploaded by Beth Ann B.

BY CESAR

Dogs love cesar canine cuisine with Beef in Meaty Juices. The delicious taste of beef covered in meaty juices will have your dog begging for more. Food Type: Wet Food Life Stage: Adult Health Consideration: General Health Flavor: Beef Primary Ingredient: Water Calories Per Serving: 85 calories per tray Package Weight: 3.5 oz Directions: Feed 4 trays per 10 lbs daily Ingredients: Sufficient Water for Processing, Beef By-Products, Liver, Meat By-Products, Beef, Chicken, Chicken By-Products, Calcium Carbonate, Added Color, Natural Flavors, Sodium Tripolyphosphate, Carrageenan, Dried Yam, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Chloride, Salt, Erythorbic Acid, Top Sirloin Flavor, Guar Gum, Zinc Sulfate, Sodium Nitrite (for color retention), Vitamin A, D3 and E Supplements, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1) Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 8.0% Crude Fat (min) 3.5% Crude Fiber (max) 1.0% Moisture (max) 82.0% see more...

Charlene G.
Jamaica, NY
My pup loves this stuff!! Only downside to this is it is cheap but over the long run it gets expensive because of how many packs I have to buy for him. It is a good value and it comes in different flavors so your pups taste palette won’t get tired.
Beth Ann B.
Greenville, WV
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dogs are very finicky picky eaters. I have two Yorkshire Terriers and two Miniature Pinschers. I have to say though, that my Yorkies, especially one of them will only eat Caesar dog food. My other Yorkie definitely prefers it to any other brand of wet dog food though. As for my two Miniature Pinschers, they will eat other brands, such as Pedigree, but really really love it when they get some Caesar. It's like a special treat to them :) The main thing with Caesar wet dog food is the high price. It's a pretty hefty price for a pretty small portion. All in all though, I do believe it is a really great brand that is pricey but I love my dogs and want them to be excited to eat something they love every day.
Kellie K.
Richmond, TX
I started feeding this food (all flavors) to my senior Italian Grey when she stopped eating her dry food. I add 2oz of cooked rice to each feeding. She can't eat it fast enough. I took a pkg to my vet and he looked up the analysis of it. He was surprised at the quality. He said it was excellent for a dog her age and that it was all right for me to continue feeding it to her. He had just completed a physical on her (fecal and blood work). Every area of the blood test was in the normal range. She's a happy, healthy dog. Before this I had to coax her to eat; Today, she demands to be fed and NOW!
Marly J.
Lakeside, CA
My dog loves this brand and this dog food. It is pretty pricey so I don't get it every time but when I do my dog loves it. My dog inhales this stuff, I feel like she doesn't even taste it! I recommend it but keep in mind there are better options out there for a better price.
Jennifer F.
Simi Valley, CA
Both of my maltese loves these different kinds of dog food. I put it in with the dry food and each of the girls splits one. It is designed for small dogs in mind. They ate it up real quick so I take it they loved it. I wish the price is a little cheaper though. I got it at Target for .72 each.
Kathy V.
Jonestown, PA
My labrador gets one of these mixed in with his dry food. He likes it better because it has gravy mixed it, and I stir it through the dry food. He never has trouble digesting it. When he sees me get it out of the cupboard he comes running to his bowl! A sure sign that he enjoys it!
Alana Y.
Zanesville, OH
My pup is in love with this food! He would eat it everyday if he could. Really enjoys it he is a German Shepard mix and is medium sized. Great price and is supergreat value. Would buy again he loves it.
Rachel O.
Greeley, CO
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Lexi my dog loves these wet dog foods. She eats them up like they are going out of style. Of course any down fall to treats or new food is that her stomach gets up set, but you have to expect that. Other than that these products are reliable and great for my cute boxer. If she loves them so do I.
Leslie W.
Philadelphia, PA
I have a Westie - and I love that his picture is on the label! :) But it also helps that my dog, Duffy, LOVES this food. In fact, we have to feed him half a can at a time so he doesn't eat too fast. We've tried several flavors and he has taken right to them all.
Valerie N.
La Vista, NE
My dog loves these. I have a german shepherd who loves these. We give it to him when he needs a snack. They aren't hard to find and easy to purchase in bulk, like what we do.