Cesar Canine Cuisine Softies Grilled Chicken Flavor Bite-Sized Treats uploaded by Ashley D.Cesar Canine Cuisine Softies Grilled Chicken Flavor Bite-Sized Treats uploaded by Jamie Z.

BY CESAR

Cesar Canine Cuisine Softies Grilled Chicken Flavor Bite-Sized Treats.

Resealable pouch.

75 treats.

New look.

Deliciously soft bite-sized treats.

Actual size. see more...

Buy on Target*
Gianna C.
These are my dogs favorite! They are soft on his teeth and I assume very flavorful because he is super picky. He does not eat milk bones or anything plain. Only things with a meaty flavor. I buy them at Walmart all the time. They aren't too pricey which is great.
Arlet D.
Hialeah, FL
My little puppy LOVES cesars. she does usually eat the things my family gives her but she just gobbles up cesars like we do comfort food. if you want to try out some flavors, buy just one at a time test them then either trow them away or go and by more. what i recumend is that you usually switch flavors so your pet doesn't get sick of the taste like we do if we ate pizza for 2 weeks straight. ;] Pretty good product
Susy H.
My dog goes crazy for these treats! He loves them every time I give take them out to give him some he gets happy and enjoys them. I would recommend these treats for dogs and they are affordable. This is my second time already buying them.
Lucille D.
Aurora
Both of my dogs seemed to like this product at first but then they grew tired of it fairly quickly. The price isn’t bad but I feel like my dogs just weren’t a fan. I bought mine at king soopers but I won’t be buying it again.
Amanda H.
Mt Washington, KY
My dog loves these treats! She only weighs six lbs and we have had a hard time finding treats that sit well with her stomach. You can get these at any grocery store and they are affordable! I would 100% recommend these treats for owners with small dogs!
Olivia T.
Mosinee, WI
Our older dog has problems with his teeth and digesting food sometimes. These are great for quick treats that agree with him. Kind of stinky but its a dog treat so that's normal. Kinda pricey but okay.
Daniela L.
York, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These are the perfect treats for on the go. They aren’t messy, good size to carry and your dogs will love them. I have small dogs and they are the perfect size for them. They are good in flavor (as my dogs never say no to them)
Kaylen M.
Atkins, AR
My little Maltese loves these!! They are so easy to chew & she always gets really excited when she gets one. We use them for potty training! You get quite a bit of treats for the price. I am going to buy them again for sure!
Michelle M.
Waukesha, WI
I love this product for my pet she loves it, meets all my expectations quality is great price is great and product is great. I’ll definitely recommend this to everyone and buy again thanks for making such a great product.
Tarah V.
Tampa, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My pet goes nuts over these treats. Anytime they know they're getting one, they fly into the kitchen & eagerly await, drooling in excitement. The multiple flavors are a great idea.