Cesar Canine Cuisine Softies Grilled Chicken Flavor Bite-Sized Treats uploaded by The Blog By Taina ..Cesar Canine Cuisine Softies Grilled Chicken Flavor Bite-Sized Treats uploaded by Ashley D.Cesar Canine Cuisine Softies Grilled Chicken Flavor Bite-Sized Treats uploaded by Jamie Z.

BY CESAR

Cesar Canine Cuisine Softies Grilled Chicken Flavor Bite-Sized Treats.

Resealable pouch.

75 treats.

New look.

Deliciously soft bite-sized treats.

Actual size. see more...

Amanda H.
Mt Washington, KY
My dog loves these treats! She only weighs six lbs and we have had a hard time finding treats that sit well with her stomach. You can get these at any grocery store and they are affordable! I would 100% recommend these treats for owners with small dogs!
Tarah V.
Tampa, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My pet goes nuts over these treats. Anytime they know they're getting one, they fly into the kitchen & eagerly await, drooling in excitement. The multiple flavors are a great idea.
Farah J.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
OMG my dog use to love these things. and I say use to because she has such a sensitive stomach and I don't buy store treats anymore. I make her treats myself and she can't get enough! but if your dog loves these and they don't get sick I highly recommend them and they sell them at wal mart for a great price
Cas B.
I have a Chihuahua and the larger hard snacks are not an option for her tiny teeth. I still have to break these up for her, but she loves them (and she's picky) and they're just soft enough that she can chew into them just fine
Lauren J.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My chihuahua is pretty picky about treats, but these have been his favorite. They’re small enough for him to eat but also soft so they don’t effect his teeth. I break them in half to maintain his weight and give him one each time he goes out to potty.
Ashlee P.
New Baltimore, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Ever since I was a kid my dogs have loved these! Especially as they got older and need softer treats. They are a good value and not too pricey. I also love that they are available at other retailers beyond pet stores.
Ashley D.
WEST SALEM, WI
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My dog LOVES these treats, especially the chicken flavor. I have a smaller dog, Shihtzu, and these are the perfect, bite-size tears for her! Very affordable and 1 bag lasts a long time! I also use these to train her. Highly recommended for any smaller dogs.
Candice G.
Dallas, GA
This are the treat of choice in my house. My 2 chihuahuas had the medley trio bag before this one, but were not fans of the porterhouse and the other flavor (bacon?). Chicken however, they LOVE. Great reward for going potty before bedtime. Make sure to seal the bag tight or they can dry out.
Kia H.
My pomchi loves these treats. Its perfect size for her little mouth. She could never get enough of these treats. She would randomly do tricks just so she can get some treats. Very affordable and you can buy this at walmart or petco.
Arlet D.
Hialeah, FL
My little puppy LOVES cesars. she does usually eat the things my family gives her but she just gobbles up cesars like we do comfort food. if you want to try out some flavors, buy just one at a time test them then either trow them away or go and by more. what i recumend is that you usually switch flavors so your pet doesn't get sick of the taste like we do if we ate pizza for 2 weeks straight. ;] Pretty good product