BY CESAR #22 in Dog Food

Cesar Canine Cuisine Softies Filet Mignon Flavor Bite-Sized Treats.

75 treats.

New look.

Resealable pouch.

Softies.

Filet mignon flavor.

Deliciously soft bite-sized treats.

Actual size. see more...

Buy on Walmart
brandie b.
brandie b.
Redding, Ca
My two dogs love these as a treat for going out. I have two smaller dogs, one six months and one four year old. the size of the treat is great cause it's not too much for each of them and they love them! they know when I open the bag they did great for the day and dance around wanting one. they love the taste of them as well!! i would recommend this brand to my friends.
Madison L.
Madison L.
Pet Lover Expert
My dog is like my cat and he is very picky with his food and treats. I decided to try out these treats with him because they are soft. He is a little yorkie and he sometimes has trouble chewing. He can eat these treats very easily. I have to be careful and watch the bag because he tries to steal it lol
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
West Salem, WI
My dog LOVES these treats! I have a smaller dog, Shihtzu, and these are the perfect, bite-size tears for her! Very affordable and 1 bag lasts a long time! I also use these to train her. Highly recommended for any smaller dogs.
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.
Cincinnati, OH
These are wonderful treats. My dog loves them so they are great for getting her to do things and behave. They are soft so you can easily break them up if you are using them to help train your dog.
Sandy H.
Sandy H.
Northwood, OH
My dog absolutely loves these Cesar Softies mini treats. He's 8 pounds ands gets 2 after he handles his business. He k owns where they are kept and runs right in the house to them!
KaylA D.
KaylA D.
Taft, CA
Perfect for my mini poodle she seems to love the taste she's excited every time I open the bag I found mine at my local albertsons priced well and I will buy again
Erin C.
Erin C.
Ephrata, PA
This is a great trest for my smaller dog. She loves it for a special treat! I would recamend this to anyone with a smaller dog
Hannah L.
Hannah L.
Dixon, IL
Our puppy loves these treats! Soft and chewy - my beagle mix dog eats them right up!
Sanquise P.
Sanquise P.
Detroit, MI
Pet Lover Expert
My dog loves these treats. Great price and it lasts a long time for my mini poodle.
Kaitie F.
Kaitie F.
Cayce, SC
My beagle loves these! And she is very picky. A little pricey but good quality.
Lezlie S.
Lezlie S.
Wentzville, MO
Pet Lover Expert
Cesar Canine Cuisine Softies Filet Mignon Flavor Bite-Sized Treats Are these ideal for dogs without teeth? I have a 4 pound Maltese that has lost all of his teeth.
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
Pet Lover Expert
Are these good treats? My dogs love a variety of treats but I have yet to try these.