BY CESAR #37 in Dog Food

Cesar Canine Cuisine Softies Filet Mignon Flavor Bite-Sized Treats.

75 treats.

New look.

Resealable pouch.

Softies.

Filet mignon flavor.

Deliciously soft bite-sized treats.

Actual size. see more...

Ashley B.
Riverview , FL
My chihuahua Rupert loves these treats and they are the perfect size for him! They are also on the softer size so that it's easier for him to chew. The price is also extremely affordable and can be found at Walmart for less the $4. Defiantly worth the price!
Katy S.
Winnsboro, SC
Pet Lover Expert
My dog didn't care for these treats, I'm not sure why she wouldn't take one. Our other 4 liked them for the most part. Maybe because they are so small. They smell good to me so I don't know. Cesar tends to cost a bit more than most department value stores pet food. These aren't as available location wise like the dog food though.
Nicole B.
Chickamauga, GA
These Cesar Filet Mignon doggie treats are a must in our house. I have a very small Maltese and these are just her size! Chloe absolutely loves them. I like the fact that they are super soft treats so they're easy for Chloe to eat! I would highly recommend these treats to anyone who has a small dog.
Courtney G.
New Orleans, LA
My dog absolutely loves these! She usually can't get enough of them, so I assume the flavor must be great. They are soft and easy for her to chew and the price is rather reasonable at my local Wal-Mart compared to the prices at petsmart. My dog would probably eat the entire bag if she could. I recommend this one for sure!
Crystal M.
Bakersfield
Pet Lover Expert
My baby absolutely loves these treats she barks and barks and barks when I even mention treat! I go for the Drawer I keep them in and she goes nuts! These are the only brand that she flips out over! I buy these alllllll the time!
Amanda L.
Pet Lover Expert
My dog, Cupcake, loves these treats so much! I recently used them in her doggie birthday cupcakes and she loved them! (Recipe on blog - www.daphniepearl.com) She is very picky about treats normally, but these ones she's rather eat than bury! ❤️
Ashley A.
Eagle Mountain
My dog absolutely loves these treats! They are perfect size for training treats, or just for treats throughout the day. They are a great price, and I just purchased them at Walmart. My dog is a 40 pound collie mix, but I think these are perfect for any size dog. I would highly recommend them!
Marlena G.
Centerton, AR
I utilized these treats for a toy that I purchased for my dog, they were a bit on the pricier side for as small as they were but you do get quiet a few in the package. I have a 8lbs Shih-tzu and she went thru the package fairly fast. I would purchase again and recommend to other owners.
cherie t.
Lennon, MI
Pet Lover Expert
Cesar Canine Cuisine Softies Filet Mignon Flavor Bite-Sized Treats make my dog go crazy. She loves them and will start doing all the tricks she knows going for a few of them. She barks and guess in circles begging for these treats. The price point is fair too.
kris b.
Oakwood, GA
Pet Lover Expert
My dog reece LOVES THESE!!!! he's a 60 pound aussie pit mix!! he's so adorable and he loves these treats so much. i believe i got them from walmart & yes they did. i would recommend to dog owners!! they're yummy
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
Pet Lover Expert
Are these good treats? My dogs love a variety of treats but I have yet to try these.
Lezlie S.
Wentzville, MO
Pet Lover Expert
Cesar Canine Cuisine Softies Filet Mignon Flavor Bite-Sized Treats Are these ideal for dogs without teeth? I have a 4 pound Maltese that has lost all of his teeth.