BY CESAR #60 in Dog Treats

Cesar Canine Cuisine Softies Filet Mignon Flavor Bite-Sized Treats.

75 treats.

New look.

Resealable pouch.

Softies.

Filet mignon flavor.

Deliciously soft bite-sized treats.

Actual size. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Amanda W.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These honestly smell so realistic  lol and my dog loves them! They are tiny little treats, which are perfect for a small dog like mine. She gets so excited when I pull these out. They are pretty easy to find and reasonably affordable! I recommend these!
BC R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Great for little pups! I give these to my small Yorkie and she just loves them. They’re easy for her to chew and small enough that she doesn’t have to struggle. I would definitely recommend to other small dog owners.
Sarah M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My mom bought these for my dog once. I think it was just something new for him to have. He did like these , although he was never picky when it came to treats. I remember these having a nasty smell. But the design is cute and I like the small size of them
Crystal M.
Bakersfield, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My baby absolutely loves these treats she barks and barks and barks when I even mention treat! I go for the Drawer I keep them in and she goes nuts! These are the only brand that she flips out over! I buy these alllllll the time!
Amanda L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog, Cupcake, loves these treats so much! I recently used them in her doggie birthday cupcakes and she loved them! (Recipe on blog - www.daphniepearl.com) She is very picky about treats normally, but these ones she's rather eat than bury! ❤️
Marlena G.
Centerton, AR
I utilized these treats for a toy that I purchased for my dog, they were a bit on the pricier side for as small as they were but you do get quiet a few in the package. I have a 8lbs Shih-tzu and she went thru the package fairly fast. I would purchase again and recommend to other owners.
kris b.
Oakwood, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dog reece LOVES THESE!!!! he's a 60 pound aussie pit mix!! he's so adorable and he loves these treats so much. i believe i got them from walmart & yes they did. i would recommend to dog owners!! they're yummy
Caroline H.
Hickory, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I think if I let my dog she would eat a whole bag of these everyday! They are great little treats for training purposes or just as a treat here and there for your precious pup! The price isn't bad at all and I will definitely continued to buy these!
Allison W.
Durham, NC
My little Yorkie LOVES these treats. They are perfect for training and easy to break apart. They have a really natural smell and the ingredients make men feel good about it. They are a little more pricy than other treats but definitely worth it!
Erika V.
Ontario , CA
I swear my doggie is a little addict for these lol he loves these enough he’s tried to chew it open himself and eat it haha I’m like having to store these high up where he can’t grab them and eat the whole bag haha
Lezlie S.
Wentzville, MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Cesar Canine Cuisine Softies Filet Mignon Flavor Bite-Sized Treats Are these ideal for dogs without teeth? I have a 4 pound Maltese that has lost all of his teeth.
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Are these good treats? My dogs love a variety of treats but I have yet to try these.