BY CESAR

Cesar® Poultry Flavors Canine Cuisine Variety Pack.

New.

6 with duck in meaty juices.

6 grilled chicken flavor in meaty juices.

6 oven roasted chicken flavor in meaty juices.

6 with turkey in meaty juices.

Casar® Canine Cuisine, with Duck in Meaty Juices.

Cesar® Canine Cuisine, Grilled Chicken Flavor in Meaty Juices.

Cesar® Canine Cuisine, Oven Roasted Chicken Flavor in Meaty Juices.

Cesar® Canine Cuisine, with Turkey in Meaty Juices.

24 count.

24 x 100 g (3.5 oz) trays. see more...

Karen Z.
San Antonio, TX
My dog loves these things! As soon as she sees that I grab one she starts dancing. They come with assorted flavors and she loves each and every one of them. They sometimes send coupons which helps if you're buying several at a time like I do.
Heather M.
Little Egg Harbor
This is my go to wet dog food. My dog absolutely loves it. Sometimes he gives us trouble eating, but when we offer him this he eats it immediately. I will say, the smell is very off-putting, but it's dog food so it's expected.
Brook B.
Cresaptown, MD
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves this soft food! She literally likes every single flavor and they are a good size, they are also affordable which is very nice. My dog gets super excited when she hears me opening one of these up!
Shellie J.
Dickinson , TX
My maltipoo, Hank Williams Jr, loves these meals. I put a meal on top of a bit of hard food. My big girl, Sinatra , 100lbs prefers them to her wet food too. They eat each other's food so we've started feeding them st separate times.
F W.
Rosendale, NY
I don't know a lot about dogs but I thought they ate anything. The dachshund we had growing up would eat banana peels if you left them out. We rescued a Maltese (5 years ago now) and while he is healthy, he eats when he's hungry and leaves the rest. He's never like doggy treats, bones etc. and prefers human food/meat to anything for dogs. Since I've read dry food is best for dogs we feed him dry but again, he eats when hungry but doesn't lick his chops. Cesar is the best dog food I've found to add to the dry for taste. We get at least 4 feedings from one container, which make it pretty cheap. We simply mix a spoonful into the dry food for flavor and he's got the best of both worlds. If I could find a dry food tasty enough to be served solo, I would buy it but he eats such a small amount of food I don't mind making it tasty.
Yessenia C.
Los Angeles, CA
My dog is in love with this food. Every single time I buy him Cesar, he always jumps around crazy and tries to open a box and wants me too feed him instantly. Also after he finishes eating one, he always wants a second. Highly recommended to dog owners who wish there dogs to be happy.
Linden W.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I love this variety pack of ceasar. My dogs perfer this brand over everything. This flavor selection is their favorite. I buy about 2-3 of these a week. I will continue to repurchase this product. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who has a picky eater. Feed them this, I bet thet will love it.
Jordan W.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My pug absolutely loves this food he's been eating it so he has used it pretty much from a baby he's 2 now and he still eats it and also he eats healthy human food so it's back-and-forth on what he eats yes I would recommend it to other dog owners.
Barbara R.
Allen, TX
I like these as a good mix in wet foid, or as a little treat, my dogs are big, so they can't get full from these, but they love the flavors, and way good for them....so I do get this now and again ad a supplement to their normal food.
savannah h.
These are amazing for changing routine for my dogs. they normally eat dry food, but once a week i give them one of these to swich it up a bit and they love it. one of my dogs loves the fish one, and the other loves beef. they are great.

Target