Cesar Canine Cuisine Gourmet Filets in Sauce Rib-Eye Steak Flavor for Small Dogs, 3.5-Ounce Trays (Pack of 24) uploaded by Halanie H.Cesar Canine Cuisine Gourmet Filets in Sauce Rib-Eye Steak Flavor for Small Dogs, 3.5-Ounce Trays (Pack of 24) uploaded by Miryam V.

BY CESAR

Amanda T.
Halifax, NS
The dog absolutely loved this food. It stayed fresh for a long time and was not hard on the stomach. Very well priced for the amount that comes in the bag. Great for small to med to large dogs. Would recommend!
Lindsay M.
toronto, ON
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
So my dog LOVES these, like almost as much as she loves me... hahaha jk! Her vet does not love them and had us stop feeding them to her because the wet food was causing plaque build up.

That being said, it still gets a 3 from me because when we need her to eat, these are a life saver. She gets anxiety a lot and stops eating as a result. These are really helpful in those moments!
Rachel G.
Hartshill, Stoke on Trent
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog absolutely loves Cesar pet food! He tends to prefer the more saucy ones as he's not a fan of dry dog food at all. The flavour selection is great for him and I often will buy him a variety or get one of the mixed boxes so he has plenty of choice!
Arline A.
El Paso , TX
My dog loves this so much she would even get one on her own and give it to me so I will open it honestly I wouldn’t know my taste but happy dog, happy owner right!?
Jane W.
My senior especially dog loves this stuff. Tender food that's easy on her belly. Each of our two dogs gets one a day. Real chunks of meat in a silky gravy.
Ameerah K.
Dubai, Dubai
My dog is big fan of this snacks! But dear owner make sire you don't mix it with dry food, not good for your dog's diet. Better give it as a treat)
jeny r.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
estos bocadillos a mi perro le encanta tiene buena consitencia y me parecen accesibles para hacer una dieta balanceada para mis perros
Bethany K.
Harris, MN
Does anyone's large dog like this?