Cesar Canine Cuisine Gourmet Filets in Sauce Rib-Eye Steak Flavor for Small Dogs, 3.5-Ounce Trays (Pack of 24) uploaded by Halanie H.Cesar Canine Cuisine Gourmet Filets in Sauce Rib-Eye Steak Flavor for Small Dogs, 3.5-Ounce Trays (Pack of 24) uploaded by Miryam V.

BY CESAR

Rachel G.
Newcastle-under-Lyme, England
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog absolutely loves Cesar pet food! He tends to prefer the more saucy ones as he's not a fan of dry dog food at all. The flavour selection is great for him and I often will buy him a variety or get one of the mixed boxes so he has plenty of choice!
Arline A.
El Paso , TX
My dog loves this so much she would even get one on her own and give it to me so I will open it honestly I wouldn’t know my taste but happy dog, happy owner right!?
Jane W.
My senior especially dog loves this stuff. Tender food that's easy on her belly. Each of our two dogs gets one a day. Real chunks of meat in a silky gravy.
Ameerah K.
Dubai, ['', '', '']
My dog is big fan of this snacks! But dear owner make sire you don't mix it with dry food, not good for your dog's diet. Better give it as a treat)
jeny r.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
estos bocadillos a mi perro le encanta tiene buena consitencia y me parecen accesibles para hacer una dieta balanceada para mis perros
Bethany K.
Harris, MN
Does anyone's large dog like this?