Cesar Canine Cuisine Gourmet Filets in Sauce Rib-Eye Steak Flavor for Small Dogs, 3.5-Ounce Trays (Pack of 24) uploaded by Halanie H.Cesar Canine Cuisine Gourmet Filets in Sauce Rib-Eye Steak Flavor for Small Dogs, 3.5-Ounce Trays (Pack of 24) uploaded by Miryam V.

BY CESAR

Sarah F.
Norwalk, CA
Spot loves this dog food. It is cheap but good I assume because the dog enjoys it and you can find it anywhere.
Rebekah B.
Hiram, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My dog loves these, but then again she eat anything. The price is really good on these little containers too.
Steph R.
My dog loves these! I buy him all the flavors they have and he loves them. And they are very inexpensive
Nataly S.
Lawton, OK
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My pup will eat this as fast as she can no one can mess with her when she has her little cedar time
Alexandra G.
Scottsdale, AZ
My dog is really picky with what he eats but he will devour this in seconds. It truly is gourmet!
jennifer l.
ONLY thing my dog ate while she was pregnant! i would buy them buy the bulk, not too pricey!!
Asia V.
Sainte-Anne-Des-Lacs, QC
My dog honestly loves this stuff. She’ll devour it in a couple minutes. It doesn’t smell great, but it’s also not the worst dog food smell. It does give her very very soft poop though, which is why I always mix a little of it with some dry food as well. Also kinda gives my dog horrible breath, but it is what it is
Nancy V.
Calgary, AB
Another of my boys favorites. Yes is it made for smaller dogs portion wise but mixing it with kibble helps them eat everything in their dish asap. I switch up the taste every once in awhile but they love the Steak and liver flavors  best.
Amanda T.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The dog absolutely loved this food. It stayed fresh for a long time and was not hard on the stomach. Very well priced for the amount that comes in the bag. Great for small to med to large dogs. Would recommend!
Lindsay M.
Toronto, ON
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
So my dog LOVES these, like almost as much as she loves me... hahaha jk! Her vet does not love them and had us stop feeding them to her because the wet food was causing plaque build up.

That being said, it still gets a 3 from me because when we need her to eat, these are a life saver. She gets anxiety a lot and stops eating as a result. These are really helpful in those moments!
Bethany K.
Harris, MN
Does anyone's large dog like this?