Cesar Canine Cuisine Gourmet Filets in Sauce Rib-Eye Steak Flavor for Small Dogs, 3.5-Ounce Trays (Pack of 24) uploaded by Halanie H.Cesar Canine Cuisine Gourmet Filets in Sauce Rib-Eye Steak Flavor for Small Dogs, 3.5-Ounce Trays (Pack of 24) uploaded by Miryam V.

BY CESAR

Laura I.
modesto, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves these since she's older and her teeth hurt more and she can't eat hard food anymore.I think this is a good choice for any older dog or pup.
Janae G.
Tyler, TX
Dogs love this flavor but so far this is the only flavor they like. A more expensive brand compared to competitors but a reasonable price still.
Marilyn M.
My dog is not small but one packet of these mixed in with her dry food and she is licking the bowl.... Absolutely solved my finicky dog issues.
Jennifer E.
Troy, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have a friend that gives this to her dog twice a day and he loves it gives him a very good coat very digestible and no other problems
Alexa B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs grew up on this and loved it. It was always great switching up the flavors for them. Such high quality food!
Erika M.
Los Angeles, CA
My baby girl absolutely loves this! Gets really crazy over it. Great value overall. I’ll continue to buy this for my Bambi.
Amanda W.
Bowling Green, KY
My little min pin is obsessed with these. The are priced decently and she loves the taste. I purchase it at pet smart.
Ketia R.
Miami , FL
Mi perra lo ama! Y se lo come en una sentada mi perra es una salchicha y es muy floja para masticar! Son sus favoritos
Megan p.
Hanahan, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dog loves this stuff! I feel like it is best for really small dogs, unless you want to feed them 2-3 at a time.
Julia C.
Lexington , SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog Oscar (RIP) loved this kind!!! He lost some teeth, so this was easier to eat and keep some weight on him.
Bethany K.
Harris, MN
Does anyone's large dog like this?